📜34

LIANNE

One week have passed after my birthday and things are fine. Chase and I were still talking but you can totally sense the awkwardness around us. Stacey and Niall were your usual couple. Me and Harry. Still the same. After he gave me the necklace, things were just the same actually. I haven't said anything about my feeling for him. He doesn't need to know. My friendship with him is more important.

"Turn your books to page 105, as you can see...." I tuned out my teacher's voice and think about the night at Niall's party again.

I think about how Harry's lips were on mine that night. Like I said before, it was soft and I am craving for it. I never thought kissing would be addictive. But I know I will never have his lips against on mine again. That's for sure. I sighed and listen to my teacher before she caught me not paying attention to her.

Lunch came so suddenly which makes my insides really giddy. I get to see Harry. I sound like a girl who had its first crush. It sucks that Harry made me feel like this. I hate it at the same time I like the rush I am feeling.

"Hey, Li." Stacey greeted and I smiled before sitting beside Harry. He smiled at me and I return it with a heart beating really fast.

"So, how are you all?" I ask while unwrapping the burger that was place in the table.

"Fine until Mr. Alfonso gave us pop quiz today. I swear that man." Niall complains and I giggled and continue eating.

"Oh, Li. Can we hang out today after school? If you don't have anything to do." Harry said and I look at Stacey then back to Harry whose attention was on me now. I look back to Stacey again and her eyes were telling me to say yes and she's squealing right now inside of her.

"Uh yeah, sure." I said then smiled. He smiled and hug me which caught me off guard. I look at Stacey and she has the biggest smile ever. I shook my head and Harry pulled away. I smiled again to him and he smiled back with his dimples popping out.

🖋🖋🖋
The day ends and I was putting away my things with Stacey beside me, fangirling. I am smiling while she was ranting.

"Like I told you he is so into you. Like I can't help to squeal right now but I don't want detention after school tomorrow. I need details by tomorrow, Li. Like seriously." she said and I nodded while chuckling.

"Details about what?" Harry suddenly appear out of nowhere and Stacey shook her head.

"Details about the homework we had. Well, bye, Li and Haz. Love you both." she said and awkwardly ran away.

"What's up with her?" Harry asks and I look up at him. His eyes were always my favorite to look at. It was the perfect shade of green as always. My eyes flickered to his lips that was moving. I can't help but to wonder at Niall's party again. "Earth to Lianne." He flick his fingers in front of me to snap me out of my dazed. I immediately blush and heard him chuckling.

"Sorry, well, come on now." I said too embarrassed to look at him right now. I walk away from him first but knowing his long legs he will catch up to me like two steps so like I predicted he did catch up and drape his arms around me.

🖋🖋🖋
We are currently in Harry's room. It's odd that before I feel comfortable around his room because I spend a lot of my time with him but now it's really awkward like this is the first time I ever got into his house. His room specifically.

"You can sit you know." he said eyeing me constantly. I smiled and sat awkwardly in his bed. "You seem awkward. Am I making you uncimfortable?" he asks and I shot up my gaze to him.

"No, you're not." I replied. "Then, what's the matter?" he asks back while walking towards me then sat beside me. "It's been a long time since I got here. You know. It's just the ambience feels awkward." I explains and he nods.

"Well, I'm planning for us to binge watch some movies on Netflix you know and order pizza. Sounds good?" he asks looking me straight in the eyes. Like his eyes were reading my thoughts and soul.

"Yeah, it's sounds good." I said and smiled to pretend that he doesn't affect me at all but my heart is beating really fast against my chest right now.

🖋🖋🖋
We decided to watch TFIOS because Harry said he never watched it before so I have to tease him about not watching it a little before he plays the movie. I was silently crying beside him. We were in the part where Hazel Grace were giving Augustus her message at his funeral. Like who in the world does that. I tried to stop my sobs but I can't control it so I saw Harry look at me and smiled.

"Don't look at me like that." I said after the movie was finish and now rolling its credits.

"What?" he said with a hint of amusement in them. I mean, the movie still makes me cry after watching it a several times now. It never gets old.

"Like I'm such a baby. I hate you." I said and wipe my tears. He chuckles and pull my hands away from my face as he pulled me closer to him and he wipes my tears away himself. I know he already clears all the tears away but he is still cupping my face and caressing my cheeks. Butterflies were now flying around my stomach.

His face were leaning closer to mine and I can feel his breath fanning over my lips. My breath shortens and I can't seem to breathe properly. My heart was beating against my chest really fast. His eyes were now roaming around my face.

"Harry...." I whispered and he shushed me then look all over my face before flickering down to my lips. My eyes automatically found its way to his lips too as he was really close. So close.

"Harry!" a voice made us pulled away from each other. Like the distance between us is so big. The person was Blue who was looking beautiful as always with a smile on her face.

"Blue, you're back!" Harry said awkwardly and she smiled. I wave at her and she smiled then turn her attention to Harry.

"Yes, and I'm going to give you my answer. Yes, I want to be your girlfriend." she said and hug Harry. I widen my eyes and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I gotta go." I said enough for them to hear. They pulled away as Harry look at me in the eyes but I avoided him. I smiled at Blue and walk out.

"Wait, Li. I will get you home." he said and I shook my head and look at Blue. She is smiling like she never notices the tension between me and Harry.

"No, it's okay. I mean, you have to spend time with your girlfriend. I can take care of myself." I said and smiled at him and Blue.

"Well, have a safe trip way to home, Li." Blue said and I smiled then waved goodbye to them. Once I was out of the Styles' house, tears once again falls from eyes.

📜📜📜
A/n: How was it? I don't want to say anything about this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,