📜06

LIANNE

The next day came faster than I ever thought it was. I think I slept in too much and Mary didn't bother to wake me up again like I told her. I groaned and look at my alarm clock. Another day at school. I stood up and don't waste another minute slacking. I showered and dressed really comfy today. I grab my bag, put all my stuffs in there and got down.

The smell of egg being cooked made it's way to my grumbling stomach. I smiled and sit at the table who is still empty, indicating me that my parents weren't here.

"Good morning, Miss" Mary greeted and place a well cooked omelette in front of me with sausage and bacon on the side. I smiled in appreciation to her.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask while munching the food away. She was pouring me an orange juice and placed them at the table with the letter too.

"I did, Miss but you were stubborn so I let you sleep." she replied and sighed.

"Sorry for that." I said and she just smiled at me. I finish the breakfast she made and I waved her goodbye. Stacey pulled in front of our house the moment I stepped out of the house. "You are on time." I commented and open her car door.

"Yeah, bitch, I am. That's a first." she said and I giggles. I always rude with Stacey in the morning and Harry afterwards. Mom doesn't let me drive a car because of possibilities that I might get into a car accident and I will get her a heart attack and all the negativity shit she always think when I'm outside the house.

"That's a good thing. Anyways, have you heard of the upcoming Homecoming party?" I ask her and she nodded.

"I'm actually going to say that to you, you know. The student council just posted it this morning. Apparently, it is a week away. Like why did they do that? Didn't they realize how girls wanted to be perfect at that type of occasion?" she ranted and I nodded at her. I am on board with her. They can't just put out a date for an event that was only week away.

"Instead of complaining, why don't we find a dress this friday? Sounds good?" I ask and she nodded eagerly.

"Yes, I miss shopping with you. Harry is stealing me from you. Which is cute and annoying at the same time." She said while she was finding a spot to park.

"No one's stealing from someone besides me and Harry, again, was friends." I said and she scoffed before turning off her car and we got out. Niall as usual was waiting outside for her. I'm a bit jealous of them. They are a perfect couple but sometimes I wish I have one.

I looked around and saw Chase walking with all his glory. He was with his friends, Mario and Joseph which is extremely hot to be honest but nothing compared to Chase. I feel like my breath was taken away from me. He is so hot. I can't.

When he notice that I was looking at him, he smiled and salute me. I almost, note that, almost melt into puddle. I smiled back and nod at him. I face away and open my locker.

"Saw that." A voice whispered and I know who it is. It's my partner in crime.

"Can't you be happy that Chase is now noticing me?" I told him and he shrugged.

"I'm happy, Li.--" he was cut off by Yvonne walking towards him.

"Hey, Haz. Well, homecoming's is a week away? What are your plans?" she asks. I almost puke at the sound of her voice.

"Nothing, really. Just going to annoy the shit out of my bestfriend there. Nothing else. You?" he replied with no interest in his voice. I continue to get my books and listen to their conversation.

"Okay, well if you need a date, I'm free." she said. I rolled my eyes. Yvonne always has a crush on Harry. I mean, I don't blame her, this guy beside me is amazing. But it's kind of obssessive already it's sickening. "Bye, Harry." she said and kissed Harry's cheeks before she walks away with her minions.