📜46

HARRY

"Where are we going exactly?" Niall asks while looking around. I don't mind him and focus on my driving. "I know you're shock. I am too. I mean, like totally shocked." he exclaimed and I sighed.

"I don't know what to do, Niall. This things is making me insane. The fact that I am the sender from the future make this thing bizarre and unbelievable." I told him and he nodded.

I pulled up at the driveway that the address were registered. I got out of the car and look at the house. The house was empty. No one seems to take it into consideration. But I feel just right looking at it. Like literally feels like I've been here before.

"Woah, this is your house, apparently." Niall said while admiring the house. It wasn't extravagant to be honest. It's just a plain house that needs a lot of renovation.

"I don't know, Niall but this feel just.... Right. Like I'm getting goosebumps just by looking at it." I told him and he sighed.

"You sound like Lianne, now." he said and I just hum in response. "How are you gonna tell, Lianne?" he asks and I sighed.

"I'm not going to tell her. Maybe in the future. Or not." I said and he sighed.

"She needs to know, you know." he stated which is indeed the truth. I just don't have the balls to tell it to her. What am I even going to say?

"Hey, Li. I'm the writer. Well, sort of, but it was me in the future. Yeah, shocked? Me too."  that's crazy and she won't believe because I don't believe it either. We head back but I took a detour to Lianne's house.

"What are you going to do here? Are you telling her?" Niall bombarded me with questions.

"No, I'm not. Just stay here." I said and he was about to go down when I look at him. "Stay here, Ni." I said and he nodded.

I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. Minutes later, Mary came out.

"Mr. Styles, come in." she said and I shook my head.

"No, Mary, can you please call Lianne for me? Thanks." I said and she nodded. I leaned at the wall beside their door. Seconds later, Lianne came outside.

"What are you here, Harry? It's almost midnight." she said and I smiled and walk towards her.

"I just want to see you." I said and she blushes. Okay, now I know that I am cheesy.

"You're acting really weird. Who's with you in the car?" she asks and I look back and saw that Niall is busy in his phone.

"Oh, Niall. We're having a guy's night." I said and she look at me before smiling.

"I hope you're not pushing yourself into guessing who's that sender I have." she said and I suddenly feel nervous.

"I'm not." I lied and she nodded.

"Well, your guy's night was weird because it involves a road trip." she states and I chuckle.

"Well, you know, Niall. We just bought a gallon of ice cream and decided to drop by." I lied again. Okay this is really bad.

"Alright, well, it's getting late. You two should go now." she said and I nodded.

"Yeah. Well, bye." I said and gave her a hug.

"Bye." she whispered and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. Of course, I blush. It's her we are talking about. She gave me a kiss. On my cheeks. Okay, I am freaking out. I nodded and walk towards the car and drove off.

"I saw that." Niall states and start teasing me about it. When we were back to my room, I sighed.

"You know, me being the sender- I mean, my future self being sender doesn't sound too bad." I said to him and grab the audio player.

"Glad that you are accepting it but we still need to let your uncle know about this. I mean, I saw your phone earlier and he sent you atleast 5 texts." he said and I nodded.

"He won't believe me. Also, do you want to hear this?" I asks and we play the audio player.

🖋🖋🖋
I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing. I groan and adjust my sight first to the light before seeing that me and Niall fall asleep on the floor. After we listened to the tape, we also read the whole box full of letters and some are hinting me in the present. My phone rings again and I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered groggily.

"You need to go here at my office this instant. The post office computer was hacked and I know you're the one that I know who knows how to hack things." My uncle voice said. His voice was full of authority.

"Yes, Uncle. Just let me get showered first and I need to tell you something. It's really important." I said and he sighed.

"Just get your ass here, Styles." he said and he hangs up. I wake Niall up and we both showered up. When we get downstairs, mom was having a breakfast with my dad and his mistress.

"Awkward." Niall whispered and grab the box from me.

"Harry. Wanna join breakfast with us?" Dad asks and I shook my head.

"No, I have business to do. Bye, Mom." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. I fake a smile towards my dad's mistress.

"Where are you going, honey?" Mom asks.

"At the police station, Mom. Uncle Rupert needs me for something." I said.

"Well, don't give your uncle a headache. Drive safely." she said and I nodded before turning the ignition of my car and drove off.

"Are you ready to tell your uncle this?" Niall asks when we are nearing the station.

"Yes. I mean, he may not believe me but I know he will because he's like a father to me and I know that when I told him this, he will keep it to himself and even help me on how I will tell, Lianne all about this." I told him and he nodded.

"Well, faster, then. I want to see your Uncle's reaction." he said and I stepped slightly on the gas pedal.

📜📜📜
A/n: Short? I know. How was it? I can't believe that there will be 3 chapters left and the epilogue. Everything coming too fast for my liking. I'll update later again. Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,