📜49

HARRY

Days and months passed by, I am in the middle of mass of people who were rejoicing and chanting. We graduated today. Oh, I love the term graduated. It warms my heart and makes me smiley and all shit. I am walking towards where my mom is.

"Congratulations, baby." Mom greeted and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. I groaned but still have the smile on my face. "You did it. Like you always promised me." she said while cupping my face. I smiled and hug her tight.

"My son, congratulations." Dad said and I smiled and gave him a manly hug. Me and dad were in good terms now also with her mistress. She's like a second mom to me now. Even though, she's three years older than me.

"Congratulations, Harry." Mr. and Mrs. Evans, Lianne's parents, greeted me and I smiled shaking their both hands. A pair of arms encircled me and I immediately know who is it.

"Congratulations, Harry! We did it!" she said and I pulled her closer to me. She giggled and look at me. "Remember when we always dream how it felt like to graduate in high school. Well, here we are." she said and I smiled.

"I remember you saying to me that you're gonna be the valedictorian of the class." I said still keeping her close. Having our own worlds and not minding the whole scenario behind us.

"And I did." she proudly said and I smiled.

"I'm proud of you." I told her and she smiled.

"I'm proud of you, too." she said and I lean in to connect our lips together. But before we even kiss, Niall break us apart.

"Congratulations, to the four of us. Well, six of us. We did it." he said and I smiled.

"Way to ruin the moment, dude." I whispered to him and he just smirked at me.

"No PDA in school, lover boy." he told me and our moms gather in front of us and took lots of picture. By means, lots as in out of one hundred pictures.

🖋🖋🖋

Everything comes too fast and all I want is for it to stop or just slow down. But we can't because things will change if we ever do that. The letters still crosses my mind from time to time. I still wonder how does it manage to send to Lianne if it's from the future. But I was okay with it, I guess. As you can see, we graduated. Lianne being the valedictorian, we are going to the same uni and lastly, we are still not together. Bummer, I know.

I still think I am not ready to ask her out yet. I think it's too soon and I feel like she knows it's too soon, too. I mean, if we get together that means we risk our friendship. That if we didn't work out then our friendship that we build for almost a couple of years now will be ruin. As in completely ruin and I don't want that to happen. Something tells me that it's too soon. I mean, I do know that I'm her husband from the future but if you just tweak a moment for a tiny bit the future will change.

So I think the future me send those letters to just guide Lianne to me and now it ends it's up to us. Of how we will roll the present.

"You are zoning out on me again?" Lianne complaint. We were currently at a diner. Having our, I don't how many, dates.

"Sorry, just thinking." I said and she nodded.

"You are thinking too much it makes you old. Like look at that wrinkles. I don't want to date an oldie." she said and I chuckle at her.

"Says the one who has an oldie sender." I tease and she throw some napkins on me. I dodge it and throw it back to her.

"You are mean, Styles. Like why do I agree going on a date with you again." she tease back and I smiled.

"Because you love me." I stated and she blushed.

"Bummer, I wish I didn't." she said and I smiled. She widen her eyes and not look at me. "Did I just say that?" she whispered to herself and I smiled. I grab her hand that was sitting on top of the table and that made her look at me.

"I love you, too." I said and she blushes and pull her hand away. I chuckled and she's a blushing mess in front of me.

"God, if I am going to spend my college years with you I think I'm going to die." She said and I smiled.

"Well, then, prepare your funeral already because I'm not going to let you go." I said and she blushes again.

"Can we go now?" she said and I smiled. We stood up and I drape my arms around her.

"Sorry." I whispered and gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

"What are you saying sorry for?" she asks me and I just shrugged and she smiled.

"What would I do to deserve you?" she said again and I smiled.

"You're just nice so He sent me to you." I said and she slap me playfully.

"Really cheesy. Anyways, have you packed already?" she asks and I nodded. "I'm so excited." she said and giggled.

"Don't be too excited, love. There are a lot of competition out there." I said and she furrows her brows. "There are a lot of college guys that might steal you away from me." I said and she smiled.

"Same as college girls. Don't worry, Haz. I'm madly into you if that's what you're worrying about." She said and I smiled.

"I think that speech deserve a kiss. Can I get it now?" I asks and she blushed. I leaned in and gave her a long and passionate kiss. "Now, I'm taking you home." I said and she intertwines our hands together.

Maybe I will find out sooner how those letter end up to Lianne. But for now, I think I'm gonna live for the moment and enjoy this. Future can change if we pick the wrong thing or do something not as planned. But we don't know that. But one things matter for me now that Lianne is the greatest thing that ever happens to me. Just like how my future me wrote it.

📜📜📜
A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,