📜17

LIANNE

Waking up on a school day with a hangover is not good. So please don't try to do it. I groaned to myself and do something productive by getting in the showers. After showering, I get dress and go downstairs. I just ask for painkillers from Mary and I go to school.

I am actually 20 minutes early than the actual bell which is surprising in my case. I ignore those people saying hi to me because I am not in the mood to socialize.

Once I reach my locker, I put in my password and get my first period books. I heard chattering all over the place which makes my head hurt more. It is painful and all I want is to get home and rest all day.

"Hey, Li." Stacey said and I look at her. She hugged me and I was startled. Didn't know Stacey is a hugger.

"Hi, why?" I ask when she pulls away. She shook her head and smiled at me. "You are weird." I said and she smiled.

"Harry is miserable last night, you know. What happen?" she states and I sighed.

"Don't want to talk about it, Stace. Can we just go to our class?" I said and she nodded. I look past her and saw Niall, Harry and Blue walking. Harry look up and his eyes met mine. It was bloodshot red like he had taken a ton of illegal drugs. I look down and walk the other way but Stacey grab my arms.

"We need to walk with them." she said and I sighed.

"I'm not in the mood, Stace. Just let me be." I said and go the other way. When I round up the corner, I saw Blue comforting Harry.

I know it is wrong to just ignore him but he did hurt me. Our anniversary is important to me. That day was important to me. He knows that wholeheartedly. He knows that I will get hurt if he didn't remember it. I think it is just right for me to ignore him.

🖋🖋🖋
I have no lunch two days in a row because I am ignoring Harry I always find myself at the school's garden. Thinking and sighing to myself. But today is different.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" the voice that made my hear flutter.

"Just thinking." I said while looking up to his brown orbs. He smiled and sat down beside me. I look at him as if he had grown two heads. "What are you doing?" I ask still confused of his gesture.

"Accompanying you. You seem lonely." he said and I smiled at him tightly. "It is odd to find you without Hazza, you know." he said and I just look at him. He looks back and smiled. "You two seem so close that others are mistaken you as couple." he said and I look down.

"I know that." I said and he sighed. I can feel his eyes linger on me before looking at the nerd observing the plants.

"What happen?" he asks and I sighed. "It's okay, if you don't want to talk about it." he said.

"Thanks for understanding, Chase." I said and smiled at him but it didn't reach my eyes.

"Whatever your problem is, both of you, I mean, you will get through it. I know Harry as his sister's brother and as a guy, he wasn't going to let go that easily. He maybe a slowpoke but he will came through. But, here, I heard your stomach growling in hunger." he said and gave me a piece of cafeterias' sandwich before standing up and with one last glance he is gone.

I smiled to myself and open the sandwich wrapper and eat lunch by myself in the middle of observing students.

🖋🖋🖋
I was staring at myself in the mirror after I came home. I look at myself and notice dark circles under my eye. I sighed and lay down on my bed. A knock erupted through the door so I get up and open it. It reveals Stacey with Niall. I smiled at both of them before letting them in without saying a word.

"Why do I owe your visit?" I asks and they all sat down beside me.

"Nothing, we were just checking if you are okay. Have you eaten lunch already?" Stacey asks and I nodded.

"Just a piece of sandwich from Chase." I state and both of them stared at me with their eyes wide open.

"Chase freaking Jacobs gave you a piece of sandwich?!" she exclaimed and I nodded as if it was nothing.

"Yeah, what's the matter?" I asks groaning when I feel the headache coming back again.

"It is Chase. Your freaking crush since 6th grade. How do you manage to be so calm?" she said and I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter, Stace. He is being nice and ask me about Harry. He told me that he notices that we are not together anymore as in the closeness was wearing off." I said and they nodded.

"Harry's with Blue. If you are wondering, he likes the girl so much it confuses me." Niall said and I nodded.

"I don't want to talk any Harry related topics." I said.

"But we need to know, Li. Please." Stacey begged with her puppy eyes that she knows that I can't resist. I sighed and tell them what happen.

"That was a dick move. Go, drag him, girl. I never thought Harry would be that cruel." Stacey said after I finish telling them. Niall seems deep in thought.

"What are you thinking my Irish lad?" I asks and he shoot up his head to look at both of us.

"Nothing. It just seems so odd." he replied and I shrugged before grabbing my phone. Surprsingly, I don't have any letters today which is sad because the letter makes my day a little bit lighter.

"I hope you and Harry will sort this out. I can't imagine you two being so far away from each other." Stacey said and I nodded.

"I hope so too. If he stop being a dick then I will reconcile with him." I said and she nodded.

"Well, me and my lover will leave now. No more alcohol, Li. Sleep early." she said and kissed my forehead. Niall gave me a hug and soon they were out of my bedroom. The emptiness were felt again in my room. Which makes my mood go down again.

I look around and decided to go to sleep early. I don't have anything to do so why not sleep already. Soon, I was in a deep slumber.

🖋🖋🖋
Morning came faster than I ever imagine it would be. I woke up late so I didn't bother to have breakfast which makes my stomach grumble like a mad man. When I enter the school, all eyes are on me. I know that I look like a zombie but please ignore me.

Because I woke up late, I didn't bother to put on some fancy clothes. I just settle on wearing a skinny jeans, a V-neck blue shirt and my black heels. My hair was natural and my make up were consist of eyeliner and lipstick only. I sighed when I reached my locker still can feel the gaze on me. I felt dizzy when I open my locker so I close my eyes and sighed before proceeding to get my things. My eyes are getting blurry and I can't seem to stand straight without the help of my locker.

"Can we talk?" a voice whispered behind me and I know who it is by voice. I suddenly felt myself getting drained. I look at him and sighed.

"Look, Haz. I don't want to talk to you. Please leave me alone." I said and close my locker.

"I'm sorry, Li. Please, I just need a minute to talk to you." He said but I ignore him by walking away. When I was three lockers away, my surroundings blackens and I fell down.

🖋🖋🖋
A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,