📜25

Read author's note below. Important. Xx

📜📜📜

LIANNE

I don't why I replied sorry to Harry but I feel like I need too. Waking up with a feeling that Harry might be mad at me makes me wanna stay in my bed and stay cocooned all day. But that was a bad idea because I just heard my mom's voice and unfortunately they are here. Don't get get me wrong. I miss them but I am used that they are not here everyday. I trudged downstairs where my parents is busy about having breakfast.

"Morning, mom and dad." I said with a smile and kissed their cheeks as I am keeping up with these normal family thing.

"Morning, princess. How are you?" dad asks while I sitting at my designated chair in the dining table.

"I'm fine, really. No need to be so overdramatic." I said and he nodded.

"Well, we're having Nana's party here on Friday. All our relatives will be here." mom informed and I nodded. Slightly worried. Well, it was my relatives we are talking about. My cousins were really loud but I like them around. They are fond to be with.

"Well, your birthday is coming. What do you want to do? Do you have plans?" Mom asks and I thought about it for a moment because I know my Mom. She will throw me a big party that she can brag to her and dad's business partners which is pretty annoying to be honest.

I never really thought about my birthday this year, really. It's like I don't want to celebrate it but I have to because Mom will throw me a party which I super hate.

"I want it to be simple this time. You know, some close friends on a resort or something. I don't want any extravagant reallg." I said and she nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna contact the owner of the resort that I know you will like." she said and I sighed. See, that's what I am talking about.

🖋🖋🖋
As usual, dad dropped me off, he told me he don't want to be in the house where mom is busy making calls about Nana's party on Friday and about my resort birthday. Again, I've got stares when I hopped out but I ignored it because I am 30 minutes away from being late.

"Hey, Li. Feeling okay?" Stacey asks once she saw me by my locker.

"Yeah, thanks for the advice, Stace." I said and she nodded. Harry appeared beside me getting his books from his locker.

"Hey." I called his attention and he look at me.

"Hey, what?" he asks like nothing happen. I furrowed my brows.

"Are you mad at me?" I asks and he shook his head.

"Why would I be mad at you? Look, the text I sent were nothing, okay. I am happy for you. You finally got Chase talk to you." he said but there was something in his tone that made me not believe him and somehow my bubble of hope was deflated again. Harry is a very confusing, dude.

"Okay. So, I want you to know that my birthday will be a little more reserved you know." I open a topic and he nods. "I kinda want a resort for us to hang to." I said and he smiled.

"That's great idea. I mean, it is more reserved and quiet rather than last year where your Mom throw you a big party that almost half of the school population was there. It's cool." he said and I nodded.

"Are you sure you are not mad at me?" I ask again and he put a hand on my shoulder and look at me intently and I am lost in Harry land again. Damn those eyes.

"I am not, okay. Stop worrying." he said and lean to kiss my forehead and draped his arms around my shoulder. "We need to go to our first subject, Li. Stop worrying." he said and pull me with him. I don't know why but I don't believe him when he says he is not mad.