📜42

HARRY

"See it for yourself." she said and hand me a paper.

I look at her and grab it off her hands. The group went behind me and we read the letter.

Dear, Lianne

I know that day it did creep you out. But don't be, babe. This letter with this proves to you how much I really know and love you.

Sincerely Yours,

Your Husband.xx

She handed me another letter and I can't believe what I'm seeing. The words were really similar to what I gave her. Not really the same though but some words were so much alike.

"This is a joke. Now, this stalker you have uses my words to make you a letter. How come he knows about the words in my letter?" I panicked and she look at me while shaking her head.

"My question too. Are you sure no one saw you doing the letter?" she asks and I shook my head.

"I was in my room alone when I wrote it. I swear nobody saw me writing it." I said and they all look at me. "What?! I swear no o--" I stop when a sudden realization hits me.

"What?" Blue asks and I look at her.

"Dad was there." I said and I shook my head. "It wasn't him. I swear." I said and they all sighed.

"Okay, I swear this is going to be creepy if it's your dad. Like seriously, maybe someone we know, saw the letter." Stacey concluded. "I mean, Lianne told me about the letters getting creepy the day before her birthday." she admitted and I furrowed my brows.

"Why didn't the both of you tell me about this?" I said. They all look down. "Right when you got the first letter, I told you to tell me if it's get too creepy and makes you uncomfortable. I mean, look at this. This is a completely proof that you're being stalked by someone." I said while referring to the letter that was scattered in her bedroom floor.

"I know, I'm sorry. The letters were not creepy before. But after my birthday it gets creepier and creepier." She admitted and I sighed.

"So what are you gonna do about this?" Chase asks and I sighed.

"I don't know but we need to look out for Lianne all day everyday. She might be in danger we don't know." I said and they all nodded.

"Please, Harry. I don't want to have bodyguards or someone following me all over the school campus." she said and I shushed her by putting my finger in her lips.

"Think of it as someone who's accompanying you not guarding you." I tell her and she sighed.

"Fine." She agreed and I smiled.

"So, me and Niall were going to investigate about this first. Blue and Stacey will accompany Lianne. Lianne everyday you get the letter, right?" I trailed and she nodded. "Everyday you gave it to Chase. Read it if you want but after you read it give it immediately to him. No buts." I said and she nodded.

"If things get more uncomfortable, I'm turning all of this to my uncle." I said and gather all the letters. "But for now, I need you all to put the letter in the box. I'm taking them." I said and they did help me put it inside the box. They all waited for me inside the car as I said goodbye to Lianne.

"Harry, thanks for everything." she said and I gave her a smile.

"No worries. Just be careful. I mean, having a stalker was not a common thing to have in your life, Li." I said with full of concern in my voice.

"I know, sorry for not telling you earlier. I should have." she said while looking down. I cup her cheeks and make her look at me.

"I know that you're scared that's why you didn't tell me but now that you told me about it, I'm glad and not mad. Well, we'll be going now." I said and she nodded.

"Drive safe." she said and we drove off from her driveway. Once I got them all drop off, I scan all the letters.

"God, this is all creepy." I commented as I read one of the letters.

Dear, Lianne

Hi! I just want to say hi to the most beautiful girl ever. Everytime I'm looking at you, I feel like I'm on cloud nine everytime.

Sincerely Yours,

Your Husband.xx

I shuddered and grab another one off the box.

Dear, Lianne

The day we kissed is like magic. The butterflies are erupting in my stomach and I couldn't get off your lips off my mind. Oh, how I'm lucky.

Sincerely Yours,

Your Husband.xx

Okay,what did he kissed? An image of Lianne in his bed. This guys should be in an asylum for writing this crazy stuff and I cannot believe that I'm reading his sick letters. I have enough of this. Whoever this guy. He must know me and Lianne. He must be so close to us. Like really close to know what we were doing and some other stuffs.

It can't be my Dad. That would be really weird. But it is possible though. I mean he left us for a woman who was older than me for three years. But no. That would be really weird. I mean, no. Why would I think of that?

I took a deep sigh and look at my ceiling. Someone that knows us. I thought about it for a minute and one name popped out of my mind. Oh, it can be. Or not. But his voice was older. Maybe because the cassette was old. Or not. I groaned and put my arms to cover my face. I mean, he too was surprised seeing those letters himself. But I don't know, he's the only guy I can't think of. I need to find a better look about all of this.

"It shouldn't be him." I whispered to myself once I decided that it should be him. The guy that is sending letters to Lianne. I mean, he's the possible, I mean, an legitimate  guy out there. One, that knows us and two, was close to us. I sighed.

"It can't be, Chase. It really can't." I said to myself and look at the box full of letters. It just can't be.

📜📜📜
A/n: How was it? So who's your guess? Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,