📜21

LIANNE

We were trapped in a traffic the moment we were out of the subdivision my house were placed. I can sense that Harry is getting a little impatient. The weather is slightly harsh because of the snow storm.

"Where does your aux cord place?" I asked him and he didn't answer me just points where it is hidden.

I connect my phone to his car radio and open my Spotify app and click shuffle. My eyes widen when You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift plays. The song somewhat makes me listen to it and analyze each words while Harry is humming along with the song.

After the song ends, I suddenly feel awkward. I mean, I know that I admit to myself that I have feelings for Harry but I don't want to show that I am infatuated with him because it will cause a lot of problems. Like me and him will be awkward or we might be not friends anymore.

Because for me, it is okay to be friends rather than loose him.

"We are here." he announces after a couple of minutes. I disconnect my phone from his radio and help him find a spot.

"It is quite jam packed today." I said and he nodded. I point to an open space and he immediately go where I pointed. Once he neatly parked his car, he open the door for me and I got out.

When we reach the reception, two bodyguards asked for our tickets and Harry gave them. They nodded at us and let us in. I look up and saw an amazing painting above the ceiling. I grab my phone and took a picture of it.

"This is..... Wow." I commented and he smiled at me before going to a direction where he wanted to go so I followed him. The artworks here are so amazing like the artists who painted this is brilliant.

"Enjoying yourself already?" he asks and get closer to me and by that simple move my heart begins to race. Like calm down heart.

"Yeah, thanks for bringing me here." I said while trying to not make eye contact to him or anything because when I did I know that I am in Harry land again and I will be in deep shit.

"Well, let's go. This is not the only painting." he said and I nodded and followed him. The place is big and every corner has a painting displayed. One painting caught my eye and I stared at it for the longest time I think.

It was a painting of a girl and a boy. The boy has his arms drape around the girl and it somehow makes me smile. I remember when me and Harry were kids.

 I remember when me and Harry were kids

Flashback

"Harry, wait for me." I said and he just runs faster than me while laughing his ass of. I am holding the flowers he gave me that's why I m running slow. I don't want to loose any petals from the flowers.

"Come on, Li. Run faster." he yelled and I tried to catch up with him.

We were running around at an abandoned backyard. We used to play here because we want a bigger backyard to play with. I saw him stopped and turned around before running towards me.