📜23

LIANNE

Lunch came and as expected, I was the last one to approach the group. Our table was full of food again and they all hug me except for Harry which was silently devouring his burger.

"Glad you are okay now." Stacey said and Blue agrees by humming because her mouth was full. I smiled and open the package of my burger and took a small bite out of it.

"So what happen?" Blue asks and I swallowed first before answering.

"Well, my doctor diagnosed that I had a flu because I am stressed over the past few weeks, I did not eat for two straight days and I am dehydrated. So yeah, that cause my flu." I said and she nodded.

"I'm glad you are okay now and Harry and you are okay too." she said and smiled at me and Harry. I return the gesture and imitate Harry who was silent for almost an entire lunch now. I am staring at Blue while munching my burger. I mean, how could I hate this girl. She is so perfect and I say this for over a million times now. But she is.

She is talking cheerfully with Stacey and Niall. I easily get why Harry was so head over heels for her. I look at Harry and he is staring directly at me.

"What?" I mouthed and he furrowed his brows.

"Why are you staring at her?" he whispers and I look back at Blue, Stacey and Niall. They seem in their own land.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered back and he cleared his throat first before answering me back.

"Are you a lesbo?" he asks and I widen my eyes.

"Why did you think of that?" I asks and he just shrugs in response. "I am not a lesbo, Haz and if I am you're the first one to know." I said and this time he is the one who widen his eyes.

"So you're saying...." he trails. "There's a possibility we never know." I finish for him and he gasps which caught the attention of Blue, Stacey and Niall.

"Why are you gasping?" Niall asks Harry and he pointed me.

"She told me that she might be a lesbo." he said totally gobsmacked about it. Yeah, I learned that from the British guy I call my best friend.

"What?!" Stacey exclaims and I stiffen my laugh. Blue looks at me and she smiles. Oh she knows, I am messing with them.

"That's actually good." Blue said and I smiled at her.

"What's wrong with being a lesbo?" I said and they all just look at me as if I have grown two heads except for Blue.

"I'd totally date you if you were a lesbo." She said and the gazes goes to her and me.

"Okay, this is crazy. Look, Li if you are really a lesbo please not Blue." Harry said and that made my heart stings a bit.

"What? She is amazing like you said." I said and Harry groans.

🖋🖋🖋

"Don't scare us like that again." Harry said and I giggled. We were now going to Harry's car. By means of we, me, him and Blue. Yup, I am third wheeling but like I said. I don't want to show my feelings for him because that will confuse him.

"It's fun messing with you guys. Like you actually thought I am lesbo." I said and Blue giggles. He shook his head and focus his attention to Blue. Okay now, things are getting awkward. I just hope someone will save me from this.

I look at them and Harry was whispering something in her ears as she blushes and flirt with him. I am getting sick now. I actually don't like the idea of him and her. I mean, they are perfect for each other. I look way and look down.