📜45

HARRY

I got to school before the bell rings. My friends were in there rooms now I supposed because no one approaches me. I enter the classroom and saw Lianne smiling at me. I smiled and sit beside her.

"Why are you late?" she said and I just look at her. Like there's a possibility that I am the sender but I never write those things. I didn't even remember writing those.

"Just tired." I replied and she nodded.

"Last night was fun but Chase told us earlier that there's an animal enter his room and got out before he even sees it. Little did he know that it was us." she giggles and I smile. I mean, the handwriting is similar to mine but it was sloppier like that was supposed to be my handwriting as time passes.

"Are you okay?" she asks and put a hand on my shoulder. A shiver went through my spine that makes me flinch. She look at me in disbelief and I sighed.

"I'm okay, Li. Don't worry. I'm just tired." I stated and she nodded but I know she didn't believe me but I'm glad she stop asking me questions because the teacher went in and the class started.

🖋🖋🖋
I just can't believe that I forgot myself. Like I am legitimate to be her sender but I know that I didn't write those letters because I don't remember writing it. Like I know that I didn't write it. But maybe I did. No, Haz. It just can't.

"Hey, dude." Niall greeted to me while we were walking towards the cafeteria. I need to tell someone because if I don't I'll go insane. So, I grab Niall's arm and pull him towards the auditorium where no one else is inside. "The hell, man." he exclaimed and dust off his clothes. I open my bag and show him my letter and Lianne's letter.

"Why are you showing me this?" he asks and grab the paper. He opens it and I know he reads it.

"Just look at the penmanship, Niall. Observe." I told him and he look at me first before looking at the papers again.

"Okay, they're pretty much the same. But this one is sloppier and old and this one is neat and new." He concludes and I look at him. He widens his eyes.

"It can't be me who's sending her letters." I said to him and he shook his head.

"But the penmanship is pretty much the same, Haz. Like a carbon copy. That's why I accuse you." he said and I sat at one of the chairs.

"It just can't be me because I didn't remember ever writing those, Niall. I wouldn't do that to Lianne just to creep her out." I said and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Okay, so someone is copying your penmanship?" he questions and I sighed.

"Maybe. But this stays between you and me, okay? Like not even Stacey can know this." I said and he seems a little bit uncomfortable about not telling Stacey. "Niall. This stays between you and me. We will gonna investigate this together." I said and he nodded. "I'm serious." I stated.

"Alright, I won't tell Stacey or anyone. So, what's your plan?" he asks. I sighed and think for a moment.

"We need to get the audio player from Lianne. We also need to track the address of the sender. I know we didn't find it in the post office but we can find it in their computer. I can hack a computer." I told him and he nodded.

"When are you gonna do it?" he asks.

"Tomorrow after school. We need to find this over the weekend and if it's true that I'm the sender." I said and was about to go out when he pulls me back.

"If it's you, how are you gonna tell Lianne?" he asks and I look at him for a moment before answering.

"I don't know. I'll think of a way but for now let's stick to the plan of proving this theory we had." I said and he nods.

"I feel like in a television series." he joked and I chuckled. "Me too." I replied back and join the group for lunch.

"Li, do you still have the box and the record player that guy sent you?" I asks her and they all look at me.

"Oh, yeah, it's in the box with full of letters. Why?" she asks and I smiled.

"You just help me a lot." I whispered and she furrows her brows.

"Help you with what?" she asks and Niall cleared his throat and the topic was change. I just hope we can find something out of this.

🖋🖋🖋
Any minute from now, Niall's going to be here and we were gonna prove if it's really me who send the letters or not. I have a conclusion that maybe we didn't find any record because we didn't look it up on the computer before. I mean, why am I so dumb.

"Harry, Niall's here!" Mom called and I make my way downstairs.

"Good evening, Mrs. Styles." he said and I motion for him to come upstairs already.

"Well, if you guys are hungry just get down here and open the fridge." she said and we go upstairs.

"Okay, so find a letter that has a stamp on it. Like an address or something." I said to him and he nodded. I open my laptop and thanks to my uncle who is a police officer that solves a lot of cases, he thought me how to hack into the local offices computer.

I type something in the computer and silently cheered when I gained access. I hear some shuffling in the background and Niall called me.

"Look at this one. Sorry if I peeked in to the letters." he said and handed me a letter. "It wasn't open yet so I think Lianne didn't read it yet." I grab it and I read it out loud.

Dear, Lianne

This is probably makes you crazy right now. But you won't believe me if I tell you that I am really your husband. The date is kinda crazy but I'll state it here. Today is September 20, 2057.

I stopped reading and look at Niall. "Where do you get this?" I asks him and he look at me.

"My bag. I forgot that Lianne lend me that earlier." he sheepishly smiled at me. I sighed.

"What the hell? This letter was written way after." I told him and he nodded.

"I don't believe in time travelling but this paper states it." he said and I sighed. "Like I watched them on YouTube but I never really believe them because it looks like fake but now that I encounter one I feel like it's true." he said.

"Okay, we need to find the address. I need the address, Niall." I said and gave him the letter. I typed the date in.

"You know, the website is current, right?" he said and I look at him and entered. "Okay, never mind." he commented when there was records that appeared. I open it and saw the address and the name of the sender.

"Okay, do you time travel? Or your future time travels?" he said while looking at the name of the sender. All of it was recorded on my name.

"Okay, it's a coincidence and it can't be." I said and walk away from my laptop. I grab my jacket and put it on.

"Where are you going?" he asks and I look at him.

"Just wait here. I'll be right back." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm going." he said and we closed the door of my room. I need to prove if the address exist because I feel like going insane.

Like how do this happen.
📜📜📜
A/n: How was it? Too much infos? I know. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,