📜36

HAPPY 3K READS! ily. 💜

.....
3RD PERSON

The movie is still going so as Chase and Lianne's plan which is somehow working. Chase leaned in to Lianne's ear to tell her something. From Harry's point of view, Chase was kissing her cheeks which makes him clench his fist in madness. He knows he shouldn't be acting like that. He shouldn't because Lianne wasn't his in the first place and he's a douche for ever thinking that Lianne is his when all he does is hurt her. Not purposely though.

"I think our plan is working." Chase whispered in Lianne's ear. Lianne giggled because it tickling her.

"Stop whispering, you are tickling me." She whispered back and Chase gave him a smile.

"Babe, what is wrong?" Blue asks. The two pretenders heard it obviously.

"Nothing, babe. Here let me wrap my around you so you won't be scared." he said enough for Lianne to hear. She scoffed quietly and makes it look like she sneeze.

Chase again do sweet things to Lianne that makes Harry on edge. As for Blue she isn't naive to believe that her boyfriend is fine but she watched his movements in silence.

"I don't know about you but I feel like I'm falling for you." Chase said and Lianne blushes. She couldn't help it. He still a guy that complements her and she can't help but to be overwhelm.

"Falling my ass." Harry spat in a whispered manner and glare holes at the back of Chase's head.

"Harry, are you okay?" Blue asks and Harry nodded but have a frown etched on his face. "You know, they look good together." she said and Harry scoffed.

"No, B. They're not. I mean, just look at her smile. It's fake and she knows that Chase is an ass." he said still glaring at Chase.

"I don't know, Haz. It looks like he is literally making her happy." she said. She is making a risk but she don't want to be played too.

"Psh." Harry reacted. Blue look at him and completely forgot about the movie.

"You're acting jealous." She stated that makes Harry look at Blue.

"No, I am not, B. Look, Lianne is my best friend back in the old days. I'm just protecting her to guys like Chase." he explains but Blue had enough.

"It doesn't look like it because you're clearly boring a hole at Chase's head." she said and stood up. Harry look at her while walking away so he followed her.

"B, wait." He called and exit the cinema room. Chase and Lianne look at each other as Chase nodded at her.

"What? You're not coming with me?" she asks and Chase shook his head.

"My plan is done. So go ahead, I don't want to be in the mess anymore." he said and Lianne rolled her eyes but with amusement in them.

"Asshole." she said as Chase chuckles and she walk away.

"Have fun." he shouted which earns a shushed from other viewers. She giggled slightly as she followed the two couple outside.

LIANNE

When I pushed open the door, I look from left to right to see if they are just nearby and they're not. So, I exit the movie room and heard some hushed words. I followed it and saw them near the comfort room. I stayed where I'm at and watch them.

"You told me that we are going to watch a chick-flick movie, Harry not a freaking horror one!" Blue exclaimed and Harry sighed.

"That's why I said sorry, okay?" he replied with a bored expression. Blue look at him and sighed.

"Did you know that I literally cancelled my family's trip to my Grandma just for you? I told my Mom that I'm not going because my boyfriend is taking me to a date. Not to look out for his bestfriend that was obviously on a date too." Blue replied, her voice were wavering as she is nearing her downfall.

"It's not my fault you cancel them, B." Harry replied and I gasped quietly. Harry was never rude to anyone but this is the first time I've seen him talk like this to a girl. Even those girls who were throwing themselves at him.

"It's not your fault?! Look, Harry, I don't know why do you ask me out in the first place when you are completely infatuated with your bestfriend?! To what to torture me?! You know how much I like you, Haz. You know that. And you freaking played with my heart!" She said. Tears are now flowing in her eyes. I suddenly feel sorry for her. She is a nice girl and Harry treating her like this is a dick move.

"And Lianne wasn't going to like you because you're a dick!" she yelled and Harry glares at her. I think I never seen Harry this mad at someone before.

"Okay, you want the truth?! I used you! Is that enough?!" he exclaimed and Blue glares at him before slapping him really hard.

"Fuck you, Harry! We're done! I hope Lianne is seeing this because you don't deserve her!" she said tears are still running freely on her face and she walk away. Harry was stunned by the slap as I get out of my hiding spot. I accidentally kicked the trash can that made him look at my direction.

"Li, wait." he said as I started to go to the opposite way. He came up to me then hold my wrist.

"Let go of me, Harry." I said with coldness in my voice.

"Just let me talk to you." he begs as I manage to get out of his grip.

"No, Harry. I don't want to talk to you. You're a dick for doing that to Blue. She's a nice girl. What happen to you?! You weren't my best friend anymore!" I said, tears are threatening to spill.

"I'm still here. I'm sorry, Li. I really am. I swear if you freaking forgive me. I'll make it all right. Just please forgive me. I'm begging you. I know I'm an asshole for doing that. But I'm really sorry." he rasps and I almost gave in but I swallowed all my pity for him.

"I can't forgive you. Not this time. You fucking used Blue! For what?! You never treated girls like that before! Even those who literally throw themselves at you! What happen to you?!" I spat every word with emotions. He looks down.

"I'm sorry. I know, I fucked up." he silently said and I shook my head.

"Let me go, Harry because Blue isn't the only girl you've broken. Me too. Not because I hate it when you did that to her but for playing with my feelings too. So congratulations, you just earned yourself a title." I said and forcefully yank my arms away from his grasps then walk away. When I was nearing the exit, sobs escape me and I can't control my feelings.

📜📜📜
A/n: A short ass chapter. But still have its content. Sorry for the late update though. I can't just function properly by the fact that Harry freaking Styles is here and breathing the same Manila air I'm breathing and I can't see him tomorrow for his concert. So I'm emotionally unstable until tomorrow. But anyways, How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,