Mutant OC #1

Name: Isabell "Isa" Black
Age: 16
Gender: female
Mutant?: yes
Side: the X-men
Appearance: Isa has blond hair, a soft golden color. Her hair is long, reaching down to right above the middle of her spine when in the high ponytail braid she often has it in.
(Her hair color is the same as the griffins fur color. Except it's the color on the elbow there, it has a little brown in it.)

She has simple but elegant features, with wide eyes and beautiful irises (Her eyes

(Her eyes.)

that look like the different layers of a shallow greenish pond

that look like the different layers of a shallow greenish pond. She has full lips and a stubby nose, with slightly pointed ears. To pointed to be normal but not overly noticeable. She is shorter that average, with long, thin, sinewy arms and legs. She has a small frame and tannish skin but not overly tan. On the bridge of her nose is a small scar, and on her thumb is a nick where the skin folds at the joint. Or at least these are her human features. Her natural features are more animalistic. She has a wider cat like nose and elongated upper canines that stick out of her mouth slightly, her fangs are poisonous and thought they do not kill they petrify the person in around three minutes. She is thankfully impervious to her own venoms. Her legs are the of a cat, covered is soft golden fur like her hair.
(Her legs)

She has a sinewy and prehensile tail that is as long as she It tall

She has a sinewy and prehensile tail that is as long as she It tall. At the end of the tail are hooks to grab onto things. The hook on the very tip is poisonous and can easily kill, but can also slide into her tail so she she can grab things without poisoning them. She has tanner skin than in her human looks and retractable claws on her hands and feet. On her back is a pair of large golden wings. The wings are in the middle of her back, connected to the spine.
(Kinda like this.)

 Her pupils are large and slitted

Her pupils are large and slitted. Her ears are cat like and cat move like a cats, thought they are still positioned where normal human ears are. At the end of her tail, is a fan of webbed skin that acts as a rudder for her wings. The fan can fold in like of those Chinese fans and is positioned just below the top where the poisonous hook is. It is positioned on the side and does not hinder the hooks which are positioned underneath it.
Personality: Isa is kind and caring, smart, strategic, and cunning. She cares more for others well being than her own.
Power: (up to three.): regenerative properties (which is what keeps her venom from harming her), the ability to shape shift into her human form (but only her human form), and she had enhanced senses, agility, and strength. (If to much, ignore the thing about enhanced strength)
Weakness: she cares more for others than herself and will often risk her life to save someone else, any possibility of someone knowing about her past, and when she is in her natural form, her animal instincts are strong and some times she can't control what she does. Also her friends and those she considers family.
Skills: Isa knows how to make her facial features look like a completely different person using makeup, she can fight with most melee weapons and hand to hand combat, she is good at being stealthy thanks to her cat like nature and is a natural with a Bostaff.
Weapons: her natural form, her bostaff which is able to be folded to half a foot long square.
Crush: none yet
Family: Unknown.
Past: At age seven, Isa's mother died and half a year later, her father sold her to an unknown man. She was then taken somewhere in Canada and had her mutant DNA activated at age 8. She was trained as an assassin and was sent on multiple missions until she was "rescued" by a strange woman at age 13. Before she was rescued, she had been forcefully wiped of all her memories. she knew nothing of her past, she calls herself Isa, being the only thing she remembers. Because of how young she was when she was taken, there aren't any pictures of her on the internet so she's practically a ghost. After she was "rescued" Isa was dropped off in Canada with some money, a set of actual clothes along with the needed winter gear. She was able to get to America, driven by her instincts and a strange need to go to America, on the way she ran in to Logan multiple times and a couple times with Mystique. She was friendly with Logan but not close, and the friendly part only came after she helped him and revealed her physical mutation in the process. And she became close to Mystique and still considers her a friend and ally. She has Mystiques number on her phone and often calls her to chat and talk girl stuff. Mystique took the place of her mother, giving her the needed talks and all that stuff. Anyway, Isa traveled through America and eventually came to whatever state Xavier's school is. She applied for the middle school.
Other: Isa does not know anything about her past before she got rescued. Well she has flashes but nothing solid. She also has ADHD and is on the high end of the autistic spectrum and therefore has a hard time remembering names.