Green Arrow OC

Name: Nyx Night 

Age: 25

Abilities/powers: she can store and release electrical energy. She can also drain electronics of their power.

Nickname: none

Family: she has a younger brother who is in a wheelchair and a mother who works most of the day.

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Personality: on the surface, Nyx is smart and kind. She prefers the dark to the light and cares more for others than herself. She never asks for help, not out of pride, but because she doesn't want people to help her out of obligation. But bellow, where the waters are deep and unforgiving, she is a killer. She does not care if she kills a murderer or someone equally terrible, but beats herself up about it if an innocent dies. Besides this, she is strategic and cunning, she tries to distance herself from others because she doesn't want to hurt them, but deep inside, she needs consistent comfort. Something she has not had for years. She's usually the one comforting instead.

Crush: none

Appearance: Nyx is short, standing at 5'2. She weighs barely ninety pounds and is almost stick thin, with a wiry build. She has tan skin and pitch black slightly wavy hair that is cut to a little above her chin. Nyx has a narrow bridge on her nose, it also dips down low. Her tip is stubby and short, ending almost prematurely. Full lips and angular cheekbones. Her wide eyes with lake green irises and pupils that are always dilated over the normal amount, going into the almost unhealthily dilated that might come with a concussion, but is just normal for her. This allows her to see easily in the dark and makes suddenly bright lights painful. Despite her height, Nyx has abnormally long arms and legs. With small hands, feet and ears. On her left collarbone is a single red freckle, and her torso area is severely scarred. Her back is covered in whip marks and she has everything from bullet wounds to bites. So yeah, bikinis are out of the question.

Alias: Shock

Alias costume: 

She also has a black cloth that covers her eyes,  nose, forehead, and pulls back over her hair, hiding that too

She also has a black cloth that covers her eyes, nose, forehead, and pulls back over her hair, hiding that too. The cloth is see through on one side, but not on the other. (This is a real thing. I have a jacket with a hood like this.)

Affiliation: the arrow later in the rp, but no one at first.

Past: Nyx grew up in Star City all her life. When she was nineteen, she left to visit her friend in Israel. She was kidnapped and sold into slavery. Barely a month into it, she and one other person kill their "master" and escape. Long story short, she made it back to Star City, but not without being changed. She got her powers when she was a slave.

Formal wear: preferably a simply dress that allowed full maneuverability or some other kind of clothes that allowed for full maneuverability

Civilian clothes: loose jeans and a T-shirt

Weapons: she prefers the bostaff which she had been learning before she left, but can also suffice with hand to hand combat, long knives, and throwing knives.