Marvel OC #9

Name: Samirah Williams
Age: 24
Gender: female
Parents:
Sexuality: straight
Appearance:

Name: Samirah Williams Age: 24Gender: female Parents: Sexuality: straight Appearance:

Samirah is short, standing at 5'4 with abnormally long wiry arms and legs. She has small ears, small feet and hand with long thin fingers. She has a thin frame and appears to be undernourished, but she's just naturally very thin.
Personality: to be decided
Powers: she's an aerokinetic (she can control the wind. To be more specific, since aerokinesis is a pretty broadly encompassing power.)
Description: User can create, shape and manipulate air, the common name given to the layer of atmospheric gases and various compounds (mostly oxygen and nitrogen) surrounding the planet Earth that is retained by Earth's gravity, and wind, movement of air relative to the surface of the planet. It is an important factor in determining and controlling climate and weather, and the generating force of most ocean and freshwater waves. Wind occurs because of horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure, and include breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes.
Since air cannot be seen by conventional methods, neither can the attacks and derivatives formed by/from it, making it an invisible and versatile weapon that is very difficult to block and dodge.
Possible Applications (💡= know,
🌪=mastered, and 💨=practiced)
* Air Attacks 💡💨
* Air Generation/Wind Generation 💡💨
    * Hurricane Creation 💡
    * Tornado Creation 💡
* Aerokinetic flight 💡🌪
Techniques (💡= know,
🌪=mastered, ✖️=not possible to do, and 💨=practiced)
* Aerokinetic Combat 💡💨
* Aerokinetic Invisibility ✖️
* Aeromancy ✖️
* Aeroportation ✖️
* Air Absorption ✖️
* Air Aura 💡💨
* Air Current Sense ✖️
* Air Empowerment ✖️
* Air Mimicry ✖️
* Air Portal Creation ✖️
* Air Transmutation ✖️
* Cyclone Spinning by spinning in a tornado-like manner.✖️
* Deoxygenation by removing the oxygen in the atmosphere.💡💨
* Electricity Generation - by using/compressing air current friction.✖️
* Enhanced Breath ✖️
    * Enhanced Lung Capacity ✖️
* Explosion Inducement by causing air pressure inside an object to expand.✖️
    * Implosion Inducement by increasing external air pressure, causing a cave-in.✖️
    * Internal Rupturing by having internal air pressure crush organs.💡
* Healing Wind ✖️
* Jet Propulsion via compressed air pressure.💡💨
* Purification of the air by removing hazardous molecules.✖️
* Rot Inducement by oxidizing the target's area.✖️
* Sound Absorption/Nullification by keeping air still.💡💨
* Sound Amplification by increasing vibration of airwaves.💡💨
* Vacuum Creation by removing all air molecules out of the area.💡💨
Power Weaknesses:
* Aerokinetic Immunity
* May be unable to create air/wind, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
* Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
* Ineffective in a vacuum: atmosphere must be present.
* Variations in air-pressure may complicate things for beginners.
* May be weak against Fire Manipulation, as fire is fueled by the oxygen in the air, thus making the flames stronger.
* Higher level Electricity Manipulation users can use electrons to detonate the various compound molecules within the air, which may overwhelm the user.
Backstory: Samirah grew up in a small coastal town in Norway. Less of a town and more a modern day village. Everyone knew everyone here. She grew up with her adopted father, her mother having died in child birth when Samirah was four. Neither her mother of the baby survived. Hee house was on a cliff above the town itself. The woods were literally their back yard. Her father taught her how to hunt and survive in the forest. He was also a retired SHIELD agent so he taught her all he knew there. Then one day, a group of men came and killed her father. She was able to escape with her emergency bag she always kept on her. She was fourteen at the time. Escaping into the woods, she lived there for five years. During that time, she found and bonded with a raven who became her companion. The raven's name is Nyx and she's not a normal raven. Because she's smart enough to be able to speak to Samirah using a complex version of Morse code. She eventually left the forest and was found by shield. They kept tabs on her and helped her get a license for Nyx and get her what she needed to hone her powers in return for her being a consultant. She eventually moved to America and got a small house in New York. It's a two story house and the lower floor is her Café called Raven's Roost. It's not made like most modern cafés. It has a homey feel to it, the lower part of the wall being brick and the upper part being painted a light green. The floor is dark oak wood, and one area has a fireplace. Around the fire place are small tables with almost couch like chairs and it's the same for many other chairs. A large rug is on the floor and she has a perch in one corner for Nyx. Samirah runs the shop mostly by herself, with her only assistant being a young brown haired girl named Sarah. Anyway, she helped during the battle of New York, though stayed to the shadows. Her home and restaurant were thankfully undamaged.
Other:Samirah is albino