Marvel OC #18

Name: Azrael
Age: 21
Gender: female
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Azrael is shortish, standing around 5'4. She has tannish skin and natural blond hair that is cut close to her face. She has bright heterochromia where her left eye is a bright emerald green and her right eye is a sharp and deep icy blue color. Despite her small size, has long wiry limbs. Due to the length of her limbs, Azrael often seems to be gangly and unhealthily thin. On top of this, through no fault of her own, we always has deep circles under eyes, sometimes deep enough that they look like bruises. She gets sleep, they just never seem to go away!
Personality: To be decided. Though I know that she doesn't like turning away those in need, and also likes adventure and danger. She likes to think that if she wasn't so small, and living in Iceland (she's also mostly Icelandic in heritage) during the Viking times, she would be a sort of berserker. Though one that fought a little more strategically than most.
Powers: Azrael has no powers. But she is fast, faster than most people and with great endurance. An effect of spending her childhood camping and of the current travels she's doing now. Along with this, Azrael knows how to hold her own in a fight. Due to her smaller size, she targets the weak points in the human body. Such as arm pits, the groin (in both genders) the breasts for females, the ear to off balance the inner ear, joints, and the ribs (which can cause immense pain and bruise if hit the right way. Trust me, it's happened to me.) her goal in a fight is to get out of the situation as quickly and safely as possible.
Backstory: Azrael is Russian. Currently she is traveling through Russia for no reason other than to travel and see the world. When she was younger, Azrael had a good family, a good mother and father. She was an only child, which allowed her to go on camping trips with her father where they left with nothing but the basic supplies needed to survive the nights and lives of the forest for the rest. These trips only lasted weekends. Her mother had taught her to sew, and her sense of justice. Which is honestly, a little skewed, but that's because of her being a high functioning autistic. Basically, she knows when to stick up for people and when to back down, and the basics of right and wrong. Though that sometimes confuses her. Anyway, Azrael is an only child. She lived on the outskirts of a small town as a child and would spend her summer and occasionally winter breaks in the family lodge away from society. Once an adult, Azrael left, wanted to travel before she made any life changing decisions.
Other: Azrael is a high functioning autistic.

(To Beans, i was thinking we could start in Russia when Bucky is sent to target her. For a reason relating to her parents death that happened a year ago. Her being a blond with short hair, sorta blue eyed, and appearing unhealthily thin with huge bags under her eyes can help Bucky slip out of the control enough for it to work. It would also help if he hasn't been wiped in a while. Also, have him remember slowly. Azrael has no idea who he is, so she can't help him find out, and it annoys me when people (not targeting you specifically) have their characters discover, figure out, or remember things that they never could with only the information that was already presented.)