Marvel OC #4

Name: Winter Wilson.
Alias:
Age: 15
Gender: female
Personality: kind, compassionate, cares more for others well being than her own, Winter is strategic, cunning, and smart. Knowing when to pick and choose her fights. She hates bullies, and is often picked on for her small stature. It doesn't help that she also tends to stand up for the other people that are picked on. Anyway, Winter loves heights and water. She's always seen as to caring, to trusting, and though she's often level headed, when she gets mad it's like an exploding volcano.
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Winter has longish hair that reaches down to her shoulder blades. Her hair is a soft white, the color of fallen snow and is naturally that color. Another reason she's bullied. She has simple facial features, with a stubby nose, wide eyes the color of a blue laborodite,

 She has simple facial features, with a stubby nose, wide eyes the color of a blue laborodite,

and full lips. She has pale skin, and has a small frame. Although she is bellow average height, she is fast and is all arms and legs. Winter has thin, long fingers, with long nails on the end of them. She despises shoes with her whole being and would rather walk across broken glass than wear shoes. Winter has a small scar across the bridge of her nose and is thin and wiry.
Flaws: Winter is often to trusting and kind. She cares for people with her whole heart and though she consciously knows that other people aren't like that, the part of her brain that is in charge of her emotions doesn't realize that and it hurts her. She also has autism and ADHD, the two combined with her caring heart makes the part of her brain in charge of emotions not understand how to react to complication situations. Because of this, her brain goes back to the first thing it ever knew how to respond, which is cry. She's often calm and level headed but when she gets mad she's like an exploding volcano, everything she holds in will explode out, anger, sadness, grief, all of it.
Crush: none yet
Agent/hero: hero
Power?: she has pyrokinesis.
Weapon?: her body, she is a natural at the bostaff, Anything she can get her hands on.
Suit/outfit:

Except she has a mask that covers the upper half of her face and curled around her cheek bones to hide her facial structure

Pets?: none
Family?: dead, she lives with a foster family that just does it for the money. She's not abused or neglected outright, but she doesn't get the care she needs. And they often chastise her for coming home with a black eye because she was bullied.
Other: she has ADHD, autism, and dysgraphia. A semi-photographic memory when it comes to books and songs.