Marvel OC #5

Name: Neva
Age: 14
Gender: female
Parents: unknown.
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Neva has chocolate brown skin, with hair the color of dark chocolate falling to a little above her chin. She has angular cheek bones, with full lips, wide eyes the color of storm clouds, streaks of electric purple running through them. Her nose is short and stubby, and her ears are small. She's short, bellow average height at 5'2, with long wiry arms and legs that posses hidden strength. She has small feet, and long thin fingers.
Personality: it will develop as we go along
Powers: she can store and release electrical energy. She can also drain electronics of their power.
Backstory: Neva's parents were killed in a terrorist attacking on the Wakanda border. Orphaned at age two, she was taken to the capital and raised there. At age four, her powers were discovered and she learned how to use them. Neva became close friends with Shuri and helped her with her designs. She ended up designing an outfit similar to the Black Panther's. Though her's was based off a different animal.
Other: She has ADHD, autism, and has this weird birth defect thing were her ribs curl to far in wards. So if she gets out of breath or takes to deep a breath, her ribs will dig into her lungs. She's also double jointed.

So I decided to add her main weapon thing that she uses.