Miraculous lady bug OC #1

Name: Azrael Laureate

Age: 15

Looks: (ignore the looks in the picture for the vigilante disguise. I'm only use the costume from that.)

Azrael is shortish, standing at 5'1 with long wiry arms and legs. She has dark caucasian skin and short hair, cut close to her scalp that is a deep (dyed) black. Her natural hair color is a caramel brown. Azrael has large eyes with bright, electric green irises. Her mouth is smallish, with full lips, the top being more so than the bottom. Along with her mouth, Azrael has a nose of average length, the nostrils flaring wider than the bridge. The bridge of her nose dips down but not so much that it ends prematurely bellow her eyes. Her eyebrows, which are also dyed black, are bushy but not overly so. They just aren't manicured and such. Azrael has small ears, feet, and hands, the later having long thin fingers. Azrael is also paralyzed from the hips down.

Personality: Azrael is kind and intelligent, though she does have a bit of a darker more violent side to her.

Allegiance: Azrael is a bit of an antihero, but she does her best to help others.

Kwami: the raven Kwami

Where the miraculous is: a small choker necklace. When normal, the choker has a ash grey strap with a carved diamond shaped royal blue stone set in a bronze clasp. When in disguise, the choker's strap is a darker grey color, with the stone being an oily black, other colors reflecting in it when light hits it just right. The stone is set in a silver clasp. The choker also connects to the hood on her outfit. (One of the modifications I'm making.)

Miraculous' appearance: the miraculous is black, with a feathered tail and wings, along with two arms and legs, the later ending in bird feet.

Alias: Raven

Vigilante disguise:

(The only similarities between the image and my characters is the basic shape

(The only similarities between the image and my characters is the basic shape.)

Above, the light grey is a dark grey, and the feathers are black with hints of an oily blue where the white would be. The skirt is also different. While it does curve around like that it resembles a folded bird tail more closely. Meaning that it's longer in the back and tapers in like a bottle neck before fanning out at the end. The tail ends a little bellow her knees. Also changes are the legs of the disguise. Instead of being human legs, they are the shape of those of a bird, except thicker, and more durable. The ends of the leg have bird feet on them with wicked, sharp claws on the end. The mask is extremely different, this isn't to say her eyes aren't covered though. They are, with a large goggle like things

 They are, with a large goggle like things

(Similar to this)

except the straps are black and the glass tinted an oily blue. Aside from the goggles, Azrael also has on a black hood with small clasps that hook onto the goggles so that it doesn't get pulled back by a strong wind or something similar. The hood ends just above her line of sight, covering the top of her goggles. Though in the middle it does taper into a point that goes down farther like a beak. Azrael also has to large feathered wings connected to her back. With them she can fly, though not for to long. It's much easier for her to glide with them.

Crush: none.