Marvel OC #13

Name: She uses the name Marianna Smith, but her actual name is Maryon Sokolov

Age: around 17 or 18 in appearance.

Gender: female

Parents: unknown

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: Marianna has dark red hair that reaches down to her shoulder blades. With wide, labradorite blue eyes that are ever so slightly angled upwards. She has high cheekbones, and an elegant but firm jawline that is angled upwards, almost elf like. She had a long nose that ends in a seemingly stubby tip with nostrils that stay close to the tip and a thin, raised bridge. Her lips are full, the bottom one being slightly fuller than the top. Across her nose and cheeks are a smattering if red freckles. Marianna is average height, standing at 5'5. With long wiry arms and legs. She has a small form, but also has widish hips and torso. Smallish shoulders, and a dancer's build. Marianna has small feet, ears, and hands. The latter having long, thin fingers.

Personality: Marianna is a naturally quiet person. She prefers the dark to the light. She's polite and gracious, but is also unafraid to kill to defend herself and others. She's sassy, snarky, and smart. Having been raised in the Red Room, she grew up believing killing was normal and as natural as breathing. Despite this, she does have a soul, and is kind to those she knows. Marianna is not afraid to do anything necessary to get the job done.

Powers: Her aging is slowed using some kind of version of the SSS (Super Soldier Serum), it also augmented her immune system and enhanced her physical durability. So basically the same as Natasha Romanoff.

Backstory: Maryon was raised by the Red Room. Though Natasha thought she had destroyed the Red Room, a small part survived, and they started rebuilding. Marianna is the top of the recently reopened Black Widow program, which had been renamed as the "Scarlet Sparrow" program. She was trained by the Winter Soldier, just like the original Black Widow. At least until the Winter Soldier went rogue. She was starting to regain snatches of past missions, and see past the fake life the Red Room has planted in her mind. She ran into Natasha at the beginning of the roleplay and we go from there.

Other: Nothing.