Marvel OC #3

Name: Ailith Mangi
Age: 18
Gender: female
Parents: Seraphina Mangi and James Mangi
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Ailith has longish hair, cut to her shoulders. Her hair is a dirty blond with darker strands in it. She has simple but elegant facial features, with a short stubby nose, full lips, and wide to bright amethyst eyes. She has a small frame and is bellow average height at 5'3, with long lithe arms and legs. Ailith has thin, long fingers, with small scars littering them. She also has scars along the rest of her body. She looks young except for her eyes which show how old she actually is.
Personality: kind, caring, trusts people to easily, cares more for others well being than her own, always tries to look on the bright side. Ailith has a saving people thing and danger seems to follow her everywhere. She's childish sometimes and can often be found humming or beating out some wordless tune. She tries to cover up the pain of living as long as she had with smiles and songs and silliness, but doesn't always succeed.
Powers: (This may get a little confusing. This idea came from a story prompt. Here's the prompt. The basic idea is the part about not aging after 18 and being reincarnated after you're killed before you meet your soulmate.)

So basically her powers are she can't age

So basically her powers are she can't age. Ignore the soulmate thing. If she dies her body basically regenerates. Like how an octopus can regenerate a limb if it gets cut off. It doesn't mean that she can't get hurt. Getting shot still hurts, same with getting bruises or just about any kind of energy.
Backstory: Ailith was born in 1419 and had lived through war, famine, and many other things. The body she's in right now, fought in WWII she didn't sign up, instead she just snuck along to the fights and stayed in the woods. During that time, she met Steve and they became good friends, even if they didn't see each other much besides on the battle field and when he was heading out to a mission. She would always trail his team but never met any of the other members but him. Anyway, it's now the 2000's and she has been laying low for the past 70 years, least until she ran into Steve again.
Other: She has ADHD, autism, and dysgraphia