DW OC

Name: Andromeda Nageshi
Gender: female
Age: 15
Species: She's half Timelord and half draxion. A draxion is a humanoid winged creature.
Family: Serena (her mother, draxion.) and Orion (her father, the Timelord.)
Sexuality: straight
Looks: Andromeda has striking red hair, just a shade to bright to be human. The color of fire or the red of a sunset. Her hair reaches down to the bottom of her shoulder blades and has an ethereal look thanks to the fact that it will sometimes defy gravity and float around her like a flaming halo. She's short, about 5'3, but has long, wiry arms and legs. Andromeda has highish cheekbones, full lips, and a short stubby nose. Her eyes are large and almond shaped, with bright electric purple irises, mixed with storm cloud grey, making it look like there's a thunderstorm raging in her eye. Andromeda has two large feathery wings the color of her hair. The wings are nestled in the middle of her back as a separate limb from her shoulders.

Andromeda has palish skin, with long fingers and a long cat like prehensile tail

Andromeda has palish skin, with long fingers and a long cat like prehensile tail. The tail has a large fan of feathers at the end to help steer while in flight and the feathers can open and close like the tail of a peacock or one of those Chinese fans. Her ears are pointed, like how people would assume elf ears are. Except the ends of her ears separate into two thonged tips.
Personality: Andromeda is kind and caring, she's smart, and strategic. She cares more for others than herself and will do anything to protect her friends. She is usually calm, but when she does get mad she gets Mad. Like an exploding volcano.
Past: Andromeda's dad died in the time war. She was raised by her mom for the first few hundred years of her life, before her mom passed away. Left alone and still a child, despite being a couple hundred years old, Andromeda was forced to fend for herself.
Likes: andromeda loves to fly, she likes the dark and small spaces. She reads constantly, soaking up any information she can. She doesn't like to swim, cause of her wings and all that. Though she's not scared of water or anything. Her favorite color is the color of her eyes.
Dislikes: swimming, crowded places, crowds, bullies.
Other: she had ADHD.