* ❄ Snowy Day Tag 🌀 * [03 Jan 2018]

I was tagged by blue___22 to do this. Even though I'm not much of a random person, I am much of a ran-dumb person. So here we go....

1.) Best Friend

If anyone knows me (they don't), then they'd know I have no best friend...

In my travels, I've found that people have changed best friends or have had multiple best friends, both of which directly destroy the meaning of best. So in order to combat the hypocrisy, I don't have a best friend.

Anyone who would be best friend material, they are all tied for second place. There's no one at the top at number one. It may sound selfish or stupid, but I think it's a perfect way to have multiple great friends by having them all at second place. (There's 18 who are best friend material).

2.) Crush

Sheare

No one thought that was funny except me? Well I guess I better tell the truth now.

I'd have to say it'd be this girl I have known since middle school. And, silly me, confessed after graduation when I'd never see her again (last ditch effort).

She said something along the lines of not having the time or energy for a relationship at this point. What does that mean? She means "later, I guess maybe I don't know probably not". And if there's one thing I have learned, when a girl says "later", she really means "not ever" (anyone get that reference? No?).

If it had to be an online crush, then I'd say MysticalTactician because I can relate to her so much and she lives in California so it's TECHNICALLY possible if she wasn't busy with juggling college and work. But yeah, (don't tell her I said that). Notice me, Ms. Blackwood (not...Simon's sister)!

3.) Latest Conversation

With a coworker actually. I asked her to be a character model for a story and asked if she could sign an agreements contract. It may sound crazy, but it's not. It's for a story I won't get into detail with because it's a secret!

4.) Favorite Song

It has to be "Get Hurt" by The Gaslight Anthem. The song of my heartbreak life. Here's some links for it.

Get Hurt Live Studio

Get Hurt Official VEVO

Recently, I've been listening to The Killers, The Sherlocks, and Yellowcard as well. But nothing can compare to the poetic brilliance of the front man and main vocals Brian Fallon. Unfortunately, the band went on an "indefinite hiatus" in 2016. This then sparked a solo album by Fallon called "Painkillers" in 2017 and now a NEW ONE in February this year called "Sleepwalkers". The first two songs have already been released, and I'm stoked for the concerts if I can go for the ones in California this April.

5.) Current Lock Screen

Does anyone even play this?

6.) Age

That would be seventeen.

7.) Lucky Number

9. Without question

8.) OTP

I'd have to say...ShinRan. Yeah that's really all.

9.) Favorite Anime (told you lucky number was 9)

Well, I'm not really one for favorites (except music, apparently), but I have a bunch of top ones. Including, but not limited to: SNAFU, Bungou Stray Dogs, Detective Conan, Guilty Crown, and Durarara!!

10.) Favorite Animal

Do I sound like a broken record when I say I don't have favorites?

I don't really have a favorite animal...guess I'll just say humans? XD

NOW to spread this tag like the plague....hmm...
_StormOfDarkness_
Helmlocker
LapisLazulli2
abrasivecloud
CoordinatorIza

And, she's still in our hearts

RememberTheVulpix

GT over and out. Why did you make me do this blue___22?