* 📝 20 Fact Tag 🎩 * [14 June 2018]

Tagged by may_maple

Okay 20 random facts? Interesting facts? Ehh I will roll with it.

1.) 5'11 3/4"

Look, the 3/4 is important in Harry Potter and it's important here.

2.) Work at a restaurant on the west coast that originates on the east coast

Franchising can do that.

I won't tell what restaurant it is...except there's six (soon to be seven) in the area I'm in that one guy owns. I see him a lot since he's been doing it for like 13 yrs.

3.) Easily Misunderstood

And that's caused many fractures in relationships I've ever had. People just misunderstand my intentions or my words and twist them to make me out things I'm not.

There's a reason why this book is called We Think We Know You. Because people think they know me. And they don't.

"We think you've changed." they say.

"We know best." they say.

"You suck, GT." they say.

4.) Plots of books I write sometimes resemble things I've experienced

I can't say any current ones. But it'll come soon. They're coming. Just you wait.

5.) But those books aren't self-inserts

They may be my experiences, but I don't wanna necessarily experience them again.

6.) I like shorts

They're comfortable and easy to wear. Even in the rain.

7.) Hybrid

Mixed races essentially. Which ones? My dad is nice and white. My mom is Filipina. Put em together and you get the mess of GT.

NO, I'm not half dog or anything.

8.) Old Fashioned

I wake up early (and not because I have to!). I play a Madden game from 2007. I prefer to meet face-to-face. Or at least hear their voice. Technology is fantastic, but sometimes connecting in person helps forge stronger bongs.

9.) Did not have a stable internet connection for a solid 15 years of my life

And look what I've done since then! I know, not much. Apparently I missed a lot of drama here in my three year disconnect...and that's a relief.

10.) High metabolism