📢 Another Epilogue [early 10 June 2018]

I had this reserved for PWD, but I figure I could do it myself too.

What the heck is this part about anyway?

It's to describe my plans for a pending collection of one-shots that I dubbed Another Epilogue.

What do I mean by that? Well some stories are so inspiring, it makes you want to write a story yourself with those characters!

(Wow that sounds like the fanfiction genre in a nutshell!)

So this a collection of new endings I personally came up with to stories I found inspiring. What if it ended differently? What if something else happened in the finale? Well this is where they're housed.

As a disclaimer, I have my personal rules of:

1.) only write one-shots Another Epilogue style for authors who give their consent for me to write them.

2.) They get a mention, the original story is mentioned, and any credit for the story's OCs belong to them. I do not own their ideas, as they are inspiration only.

3.) If at any time the original work's author wants my Another Epilogue version taken down, they have every right to have it taken down and I will take it down regardless of what I have done.

4.) This is my personal activity. If anyone else wants to do something similar, I highly suggest adhering to similar guidelines I've given myself. This is just to give the proper respect of the authors who wrote the original works. After all, those authors deserve it if they inspire someone else with their work!

And that is it! This list may change in the future, but this is what I have so far. So, enjoy readers, writers, and original authors! This is my personal tribute to those who make fantastic work.

With that being said, some serious stuff. Do not plagiarize. See how I obnoxiously underlined, italicized, and bolded that? It's because I mean it. I am not liable for those who use this activity as a method of plagiarism. I do not promote or support plagiarism. So don't do it. Sheesh.

As for updates on life, there are none. As for GD updates, refer to the previous chapter.

I don't read very much on Wattpad, so I hope that my idea spreads a little. With juggling work, my role in GD (that I'm tempted to relinquish many times a week), and my own works (so many of them), I hardly find time to read anything past a short story. Not that I disrespect anyone. But I have so much to write, I wish I could just pause some things so I can sit and read such wonderful works out there.

Seriously last full length novel I read was Blue Lightning.

So I fear someone else might publish an Another Epilogue style one-shot before I do!

Alternate form: make up your own ending to a story that isn't done yet? Well that's an interesting idea I have, I must agree. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a witty name yet. So it's still in the works. LOL

-GT