💭 2018 PWA Considerations [31 Jan 2018]

So it's January turning February.

If anyone is experienced in anything, the PWA should be addressed now and not in September.

Currently, I'm deep into an Adventure story titled The Journey of an Eon {Yet Another Pokémon Fanfiction} that is a two year in the making story. I've been working on it for a while, left it, and now I'm back stronger than ever. Thanks to ImberLapis for the cover makeover, blue___22 for the mentoring, and RangerNight for all the support. If this story even places, you deserve two thirds of the credit (because it's easier to split it three-ways that way).

For all those who haven't read it, here's the cover (done by ImberLapis)

You can find it in a few reading lists and my library (of course). For those who have read it, I hope you find it interesting.

Second story I want to address is a one-shot called Monochrome Heartbeat that I wrote for izayoix earlier last year. It was to prove a point, but maybe it could be good enough to place as well? Give me your opinions, please. I'm kinda on the fence with this, and closer to the "let's not submit it" side.

[Edit]

Also I have a chapter teaser for an upcoming project. Just to...yknow...tease readers. That's why it's called a teaser. It actually originates from newspapers giving pictures and small, sentence-long descriptions on the front page for the contents within.

-/-

1.) The Wreck That I Was With the Living
2.) Only the Lonesome Understand
3.) Three Cheery Brothers and a Massive Tab
4.) In Need of Some Assistance
5.) Relations With a Translucent Girl
6.) First Assignment
7.) The Agony of the Persecuted
8.) Solitude
9.) Temporary Medicines
10.) The Devil's Water, it Ain't That Sweet
11.) A Step Forward, Two Steps Backward
12.) Second Assignment
13.) Tension of the Clique
14.) Plan & Solution
15.) Details In-Between
16.) Why Do You Question the Answers?
17.) Final Assignment
18.) In a Dream of Mine
19.) Crossroads of the Two
20.) He Loves Her
21.) Let the Good Night Decide
22.) Specialized in the Worst
23.) It Isn't Worth It
24.) Repentances Without Value
25.) Fated to Disappear
26.) The Simple Things Are Lost
27.) Downward Spiral
28.) Every Streetlight a Reminder
29.) From Our Hearts to Your Distress
30.) I Just Wish You Were Here

-/-

So that's that. I don't think I have anything else to address...but yeah. Covers for the 2018 stories are coming along nicely, and they're being inserted in the third chapter of this random book! If you're interested in them, Cora-chan made one and the rest have descriptions and plot plans. I have the one she made next in line-after The Journey of an Eon anyway.

Thanks for listening (if you are)!

-GT