* 🏃 How To Catch a...GT? 🚕 * [15 May 2018]

Tagged by fellow Wattpadians MMHunter and ImberLapis. All right so basically this is like your five greatest weaknesses or something? I'll be simple and roll with it.

1.) Unorganized Stuff

I feel like everyone out there has a level of organization and a pet peeve so that they need something in order. Eventually it ends up as OCD in the most extreme cases.

Me? I have to count money at my job (because supervisors have to do that) and there's a ton of bills (because the two registers have to be at $250 USD) (and the cash box has to be at $500).

I'm that guy who has to have all the bills in ascending order, all face up, all facing the same way. Yeah it gets insane when there's a lot of $1s.

2.) Food in General

Food is fantastic. All of it. I don't care about what dietary plan you have going, but I am blessed with zero known allergies. So I have free reign on everything. And guess what? I like everything...

EXCEPT INSTANT RICE. NOPE. It's gotta be REAL RICE. NOT ONE OF THOSE FAKE ONES OUT OF A BOX. Calrose, Jasmine, IDC. Just not like Uncle Ben's or something.

3.) A Lost Memory

See, sometimes I have to do something and I'll walk into my room to do it. Then I spot maybe a book I read awhile ago. Or my yearbook from the past. Or just a random piece of paper with notes scribbled on it. And I'll drop what in doing and read it.

I'm dead serious.

At the very least, I'll keep it in my mind to look over whatever I found. Sometimes I might read the same book three times in a month. Can't stop it when it's a good book though.

4.) A Song Playing Aloud I Know the Lyrics To

I don't know a lot of songs out there. But those I do know, I know 99% of the lyrics at the time. My playlist is just maybe 26 songs on repeat for three hours or so. So if you find the right song, at the very least I'll snap my fingers or tap my foot or bop my head.

Yeah sometimes shame flies out the window when you hear Don't Stop Me Now.

5.) In the Rain

So not to confuse anyone, but I hardly ever go out in bad weather. So if you want to seriously catch me, find me at home when it's raining—even slightly.

Not that you'd catch me in the rain. Haha you probably won't. I don't like to get excessively wet, so I avoid the rain and the chills it has.

6.) A Wager

I'm never one to take unnecessary risks. I play it safe and calculated all the time.

Unless it's a bet. If it's a bet, I'll take that bet head on to its extremes to the end of the world. And I'll follow through with whatever consequences or stakes were raised. It's a serious yet not serious side of me.

(So be careful whenever you bet with me!)

Now I have to tag 6 people? Let me see.......

sploof (your random book is practically empty!)

Rosa950 (APs took a toll? Don't worry, GT has some advice later if you ever fall again. It's called his latest fanfic Hopelessly Devoted to Misery.)

glitterandasphalt (you're so close to 100 followers!)

Synshadow (your random book is practically empty too)

MysticalTactician (come back!)

MadKat65 (you're my wild card. Idk if you'll do it, but it's worth a shot forging an internet friendship)

Anyway, next update will deal with whatever the next day brings us. I guess that's the essence of random books right?

-GT