📢 Completion [26 Apr 2018]

I finished 7 months earlier than expected (wow)!

What? What did you complete GT? I thought you were just a lurker/stalker of Pokémon fandom profiles and occasionally read pokéshipping stories by GingerAndy, etc. is what you may be thinking.

Seriously? Who puts "etc." into their thoughts? Etc. is the abbreviation for the French term/phrase/words "et cetera" which RedPandaWorld and Dictator-Chan should recognize as "and others".

Are abbreviated French words really in your thoughts?

Did you learn something new today? That's a homebrew that I cultivated myself. A special tea. (Oh snap he just made a horrible pun. Stop killing us GT!).

Anyway, before that tangent goes off the deep end, actual announcement here.

It's done. What's done?

The Journey of an Eon {Yet Another Pokémon Fanfiction}, that's what.

After two years, it's done. My actual first, full-length Pokémon fanfiction novel. Just in time maybe for my PWA debut. I've been holding off for awhile...but after a bit of striking inspiration, I pulled off a miracle.

So proud of myself.

You should read it. I think it's interesting. The votes n reads don't really matter to me. I like comments. I like to know what people think about the scenes or story or whatever they're commenting on. Makes it feel more interactive.

That's just me though.

Regardless, I don't want to force you to read it. I'm merely asking. I wouldn't mind if you said "nah no thanks. I'll wait for your horrible romance to come out" or something to that extent.

What are my plans you ask? Good question.

First, turn the bare skeleton of a story TJoaE is into a full body. Add some organs. Some skin (oops that's an organ too XD). Some personality. Clothes. Whatever else bodies need. I guess plasma?

I'll float a bit. Catch up on some reading. There's a bunch of good stuff out there that I haven't dappled in (Paired Up 3, for example) that I keep telling myself I would.

But seriously, I want to read stuff. Just gotta find the time and the interest and hope I don't lose that second part.

To finish off the plans you mentioned, I have other works with outlines finished and plot in development.

So basically, drafting and not publishing. I won't abandon them though because 1.) They have fantastic covers and 2.) I think they're fantastic ideas and 2 again.) They're fantastic ideas.

Yknow I feel balanced having Poké-centric stories plus developing human-centric in the Pokémon world stories.

No one cares about your balance GT! is probably what you're thinking. Well I guess if I were you I wouldn't care much either.

Anyway, that's all. Please read. I'm asking you right now. I wouldn't mind a comment or three. Wish me luck in the Adventure Category (so much pressure and competition).

-GT