📢 2018 Sneak Preview of Works (That No One Really Cares About) [07 Jan 2018]

So a few people I've seen around Wattpad have described their writing endeavors & plans for 2018. I think that's rather cool to give a sneak preview of them (because let's face it, not everyone reads the bio of other wattpadders) so I decided "well, I think that'd be cool too."

And we're on our way. Shout out to those who've done this already.

Now you can all judge & critique me BEFORE anything is officially published.

1.) Signed, The Great Depression

•current synopsis:

Dear You,

It's been a while, hasn't it? Do you remember me? It's only been about five years, seven months, and twenty-eight days, give or take a few time zones.

My eyes, you won't recognize. Your ears only hear my crying and tears. My body has been shaking recently, trembling in all my fears. There's more to this than it appears.

As for me, once I could tell all that hurt apart from myself. But now all I can see is the need. The insatiable, endless need.

And there's nothing like another soul that's been chopped up the same.

Some people spend their lives chasing the laurels of their pride. You're a good example of that. You've got your dreams, your goals, your desires you're striving towards.

But that just never crossed my mind. You were always on my mind.

I just want to say something: not another soul could love you like my rotten bones do.

Maybe time will tell you how I got so much hell to sell you. Maybe your work will love you when I'm not there to hold you. Maybe your pride can be your companion? I don't know anymore.

I feel like I do understand it a little though. It scared you. It scared you to love, to need someone. So you killed it all instead.

I call it the Feel. You killed the Feel, fearing it like how I fear the rest of my life may never come.

In the end, I just hope you got all my letters.

Signed,

The Great Depression

(Cover by RedPandaWorld)

Details:

Planned number of parts: 20

Well that took a dark turn, didn't it?

This is by far a tragic love story. Now I know people are tired of the same old unrealistic tragic love stories that are barely realistic. I'm not really tired of them, but that's not the point.

Umm...I took a challenge from Kat (Sheare) that I would write something that wasn't the same old clichés of love. I can't guarantee it won't be. Nor can I guarantee that she'll like it. But I'll try my best.

She probably doesn't even remember the challenge. Not that it really matters, but hey. She's motivation, I can admit that.

Here is the current cover!

This was by RedPandaWorld. Despite her lack of confidence, I really like this cover! Keep up the great work!