* ♈ unpopular opinions tag 🔮 * (with a pinch of ranting) [19 March 2018]

Tagged by my unrequited, self-proclaimed online crush MysticalTactician

So basically, give fifteen "unpopular" opinions you support. I doubt I'll make it to fifteen -&-

What is the purpose of this, you ask? It's people who just agree with the minority opinion(s). With all things considered, anyone who has ever been deemed weird is only weird to the masses. It's a huge comparison to everyone else. If you really think about it, if Villager A calls you weird, imagine if the rest of the village were you. Then Villager A would be the weird one by my explanation.

If that doesn't make much sense, let's just move forward into the (unpopular) opinions.

1.) My Stories Are Good
Wow self-deprecating humor right off the bat. Let's move on before I trigger a bunch of people.

2.) Rock Music is Supreme
I seriously can't rap (pun intended) my head around why this isn't true. Rock changed the world back in the 60s. The Beatles. The Doors. The Monkees. Creedence Clearwater Revival. And many others! These people pioneered music. They made lyrics easy to sing along to, made beats easy to tap your foot to, and displayed powerful messages on Pleasant Valley Sundays Eight Days a Week.

Moving forward with that topic...

3.) The Gaslight Anthem is a Spectacular Band (and Brian Fallon, the frontman, is basically a lyric genius)

If anyone knows me, they know TGA is my favorite band.

One, they manage to freshen something that doesn't really have a lot of room for freshness. There are only so many sounds you can make with three guitars and drums, and they did it 70+ times.

Two, their albums are so similar yet different. Each sound is different. Take the cover songs from some of their albums: Señor and the Queen, The '59 Sound, American Slang, Handwritten, and Get Hurt. If you listen to them, they don't sound like the same band. That makes them unique.

But at the same time, they're all similar.

They're all different. They're all unique. They all tell a story. They all have an acoustic or two in their album. There's always something for someone out there. What? You like pianos? Handwritten has pianos. You like upbeat? Howl is upbeat. You like something clever? How about something like Wherefore Art Thou, Elvis?

Anyway that's just me forcing my music on my minimal readers. It's cool. No need to listen per se. It's up to you.

4.) Sleep Early, Get Up Early

I've never been much of a late night person. Maybe it's because I was raised like that.

But I've been seeing a lot of people around me (in an undisclosed location of the world) that just aren't morning people. They're lazy. They sleep in until 12 p.m.

That's cool though. They have that choice. Their sleeping habits, not mine.

But seriously. You can get up early, knock out everything you need to do in that time. Then you can enjoy the rest of the day.