Part 5: Descendants?!?!

[Name]'s POV

The bullet hits the mercenary in the head and kills him, starting an all out war between the mercenaries, and Nate and I. I snipe down the guy with a grenade launcher who was aiming at Nate while my friend shoots the men in the lower part of the graveyard.

Once the lower part is cleared of enemies, Nate jumps onto a ledge and into the upper part of the graveyard. I line up my shot with a mercenary holding a shotgun, before pulling the trigger and killing him. Nate takes down the last two men before turning and looking up at my position in the window, "It's clear! You can come down."

I sling the sniper rifle on my back before dropping out of the window and grabbing onto a stone ledge on the side of the building. I jump across a few other pieces of stone over to a vine. I grab the green plant and slide down the stem, dropping the rest of the way to the ground, before running across the graveyard and joining up with Nate who waits for me.

"We make for a good team," I giggle while giving him a high-five him.

"We always have," he chuckles and we walk upstairs to the building with the heart symbol on the roof. Nate pulls the door open and I slip inside, him following me and letting the door close behind him. "Hey." Nate grins when we find Sully and Elena inside.

"Hey right back," Elena says while we walk over to them.

"I knew you could do it, kids! So what's next?" Sully asks us with a smile.

"Don't know. We're kind of figuring it out as we go," I shrug and Sully shakes his head with a laugh.

"Well you certainly haven't changed." he ruffles my hair and I chuckle.

"Well, this is definitely the right place, though," Nate says while looking around the room. Several symbols are placed around the room and Nate pulls out his book and chuckles, "These symbols... it has to do with these symbols."

I look over his shoulder at the symbols in his book, noticing the ones in the room need to be changed. "They need to be spun so they're facing the correct way."

Nate and I run to different sides of the room, fixing the symbols that needed changed. Sully looks around the room and chuckles, "Man, Roman and Navarro really tore this place up."

I walk over to the symbol of a snake, turning it so it's in the correct placement. The back piece of wall where the crown symbol is rises up, revealing a mantle and I walk over to Nate who laughs and wraps his arm around my shoulders, "Looks like we're in business."

"Let's just hope we're getting to the end of this," I chuckle, walking out from under his arm. I start clearing the bones off the mantle, tossing the skull to Sully, "Heads up!"

Sully catches the skull and scowls while setting it aside, making my two friends chuckle. Nate, Elena, and I climb through the passage in the mantle and we shine our flashlights around the tomb we entered.

"Whaddya make of it?" Sully asks us while climbing onto the mantle.

"I don't know, could be a dead end," Nate says when Elena walks over to an opening in the wall that looks like a path.

"Wait, it looks like there might be a passage this way-" she says and triggers a trap. The sound of stone moving fills my ears and my eyes widen.

"Sully! You need to get out of there," I tell him and he looks at me confused.

"Why?" he asks and I push him back into the room we came from.

"It's a trap!" I shout before the stone closes, sealing us off from him.