*Sam's Ending*

A/N

There will be sexual content in this chapter, but a warning will be provided if you want to skip it.

~a few weeks later~

[Name]'s POV

"Where the hell are you taking me, Sam?" I ask while looking out the car window.

"You'll see," he responds with a low chuckle, and I cast my gaze over to him.

"Why won't you just tell me?"

"Because it's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises."

Sam laughs and sends me a smirk. "Since when don't you like surprises?"

"Since a few minutes ago. Now tell meeeeeee."

"Just look to the right."

I look over and a grin comes to my face at the sight of a resort and Universal Studios in the background. "Sam..." I turn my head and he smiles at me.

"Elena told me how much you've been wanting to come to Universal, so I thought I'd bring you here."

I unbuckle my seatbelt and tackle him in a hug while he quickly puts the car in park. "Thank you, Sam," I whisper and kiss his cheek.

"No need to thank me, sweetheart," he says and hugs me back before I let go of him.

I open the car door and step out to be greeted by the warm Florida weather. Sam gets out on his side and he opens the trunk and pulls out our suitcases. He walks over to me and we head into the main lobby of the resort.

"I'll go check in," Sam tells me, and I take a seat on a couch.

I go on my phone and check my messages, responding to a few I got. I tuck my phone away and look over to Sam who talks with the receptionist. She leans forward on the desk and sends him a flirty smile while he just chuckles and smirks. A pang of jealousy hits me and I look back down at my phone, switching between apps in boredom.

"[Name]!" Sam shouts and I look up to see him beckoning me over.

I stand up and join his side, causing the receptionist's face to fall. "Here's the key to your room. Have a nice stay," the woman says monotonously and hands Sam and I a keycard.

"Thanks," I mutter, and Sam wraps an arm around my waist and we walk out of the lobby and down the hall.

"Something bothering you, sweetheart?" Sam asks, and I look at him.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Your demeanor changed when the receptionist started flirting with me."

I freeze up and Sam smirks, placing his hand on my waist and rubbing soothing circles on the fabric of my shirt. He laughs and we arrive at the door to our hotel room. I go to swipe my keycard through when I'm spun around and pinned against the wood of the door.

"You were jealous," Sam states while looking down at me.

"I was," I admit to his surprise. I slide my arms out from his grasp and place them around his neck. "Sam, I have admired you for years and as I got older, that admiration turned to love."

Sam's eyes widen a fraction and he leans down and presses his lips to mine. I kiss him back and drop one of my arms from around his neck, blindly sliding the keycard through the electronic lock. Sam pushes down the door handle and we stumble into the room, quickly pulling our suitcases in after us.

The door shuts and Sam's lips are back on mine while I'm pressed against the door again. I run my hands through his swept back hair while he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to the bedroom, laying me down on the king sized bed.