*Harry's Ending*

A/N

There will be sexual content in this chapter, but a warning will be provided if you want to skip it.

~a few weeks later~

[Name]'s POV

"So where are you off to now?" Elena asks while I pack my travel bag.

"England," I say, glancing back at my friend with a smile.

"What's there?"

I grab my travel journal and open it up to my planned journey. "Have you ever heard of the Crown Jewels of England? Not the ceremonial items that are guarded in England- different thing," I ask and Elena shakes her head. "Well here's a partial back story. So John Lackland was the King of England from 1199 until his death in 1216, but the real fun comes from the First Barons' War."

"Go on."

"You see, our king here was not a very good king. He was a tyrant and he ended up facing a rebellion so he made his way north, trying to avoid East Anglia since the rebels held that area, but his baggage train took a shorter route. Do you see where this is going yet?"

"I'm getting a feeling, but finish the story."

"Well, the baggage train got stuck in the marshlands close to the Wash, which is a Bay on the east coast of England. What happened after was the tide crept in and swept the train out to the Bay and it's never been found since."

"So what was in the train?"

"Since it was the King's baggage train. It held items like the Crown Jewels, royal treasures, and maybe some other valuable things."

"Are you going with anyone?"

"Harry is coming and Chloe is meeting us at Norfolk," I state, pulling out my map and showing Elena the spots I have circled and paths I have marked. "I've dug in pretty deep on where the train could possibly be. For granted this was centuries ago, and who knows what condition the treasure would be in if it's still around, but I have come to the conclusion that this treasure isn't a legend."

"Most of your spots focus on the banks and the actual bay of the Wash, but you have a spot way over here," Elena points to a marking on the map.

"You see, through my research, I've come to the conclusion that maybe the treasure was never actually lost in the marsh. We know the train never made it to its location, but we also know King John didn't have many friends. I've narrowed the location down some, but I believe that there's also a possibility that maybe the train got derailed somewhere else."

"You really have this thought out."

"Of course I do!"

"Then good luck, and don't cause too much trouble," Elena scolds me and we hug each other.

"I'll try," I giggle and she playfully rolls her eyes while I put my journal and map away.

"Safe flight."

"See you in a few weeks," I grin before leaving the house and walking over to Harry who waits by his car.

"You ready, love?" Harry asks while leaning against his new car.

"I am," I giggle and he opens the door for me. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me."

I slide into his BMW and he shuts the door behind me and walks around the car, getting in the drivers side. "I'm glad you're able to come with me," I tell him and he starts up the car.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," he smiles and starts driving towards the airport.

I look out the window, contemplating telling him how I feel, when a hand takes a hold of mine. I snap out of my thoughts and look to my left to see Harry looking at me. "You okay, love?" he asks, and I notice we're at the airport.