Part 14: Killer Spiders

[Name]'s POV

"Make [Name] do all the work," I grumble while jumping up and grabbing the stone trimming on the wall above the stone I'm on.

I climb across it to my right and scale the pieces of stone on the wall, until I have to jump onto the wooden beam above the window. I grab it and jump up again, grabbing the railing of the balcony and vaulting over it. I land on the stone floor and jog to my right across a wooden board, jumping off the balcony and grabbing the wooden beam that runs above two windows with a small pipe going down between them.

I grab the old pipe above the wooden beam and climb to my right, across it. "What about that window above you?" Sully calls up to me and I look at the window with sharp glass in it.

"I don't feel like becoming the victim of a slicer today, so no thank you," I say with a fake sweet smile down at the guys.

"Seems we pissed her off," Harry mutters and I chuckle.

"Weren't you guys just concerned like twenty minutes ago about my feet?"

"Oh shit! She shouldn't be climbing," Nate says, and I drop down and grab the stones on the wall below the pipe I'm on, making my way around the side of the chateau, back to the front-facing part.

"Too late now," I state, jumping and grabbing the pipe that wraps around the tower.

I climb around the tower, jumping and grabbing the stone a meter or so above me. I scale the tower wall up to a window and pull myself inside, landing on a wooden floor with a big hole in the middle. I pick up a diamond and pearl bracelet that was on the floor and tuck it in my bag on my back. I drop down through the hole and land on the floor below, the sun hitting me through the hole in the wall.

I run through the demolished room, and drop down through another hole in the wooden floor. The floor I land on below- collapses, and I fall and land in a pile of wood, rolling down it onto the stone floor below.

"Ah, fuck... ow that hurt," I groan and look to see that one of the sharp edges on the wood left a deep gash on my arm.

"Dammit," I mutter, taking off my bag from my back, opening it and pulling out some disinfectant spray and some bandages.

I spray the wound, hissing at the stinging feeling of the spray to the open wound. I quickly wrap the bandage around my arm and finish it off by tying it. "What the fuck happened?!" I hear Harry and Nate call from outside.

"Floor gave out and I fell. I'm fine though," I yell back to them, jogging over to the window with a chain and lock on it.

"Make sure you only shoot the lock off," Sully tells me while backing up from the window.

I chuckle and shake my head, taking my lock-pick and tension wrench out of one of my pouches. I quickly work the lock and once I hear all the clicks, I turn the lock-pick and release the lock. I take it off the chain, backing up and letting the chain fall to the ground.

"Who said I was shooting anything?" I smirk as the guys open the window.

"I forgot how good you were at that," Sully sighs, and the three guys come in.

Harry and Nate jog over to me immediately and look at my bandage arm. "You told us you were fine," Nate says and I sigh.

"I am. My arm just got cut up a bit, no big deal," I reassure him, but Harry frowns.

"No big deal? Love, this bandage is already soaked with your blood," Flynn says and shows me my arm.

"It'll stop. I promise it's nothing to worry about," I tell the two worrywarts who look at me skeptically.