Part 11: Down With Lazarević

[Name]'s POV

I pull the trigger, and the bullet shoots through the air and hits the soldier in the head. Nate and Elena run outside and engage in a battle with the guards on the ground, while I take out the ones on the balconies.

More soldiers start to come out of a door, and I headshot many of them while Nate and Elena start shooting at the ones I didn't get. Some soldiers show up on the balconies, and I quickly line up my scope with each one and pull the trigger. I take out each guard, and when the last man goes down I sling my gun onto my back, and meet up with Elena and Nate.

"Let's get to Schäfer," Nate says and I nod in agreement.

We run through the snow over to a red door with a crank on the side to open it. Nate turns the crank, raising the door, and Elena and I walk under it. Nate brings the door up a bit higher, before letting go and running under it before it shuts.

We jog down some stairs, and Nate runs over to a broken ladder. "I'll boost you two up," he says while crouching down under a broken ladder. I step on his hands and he tosses me up into the air. I grab the ladder and climb the rest of the way up to the floor above. Nate boosts Elena up next and I go to kick the ladder down for him when it breaks.

"Good job, [Name]. I can definitely climb up there now," Nate says, and I grumble while pushing a box off the wooden platform I'm standing on.

"You coming, Mr. Sass Drake?" I ask and he chuckles and jumps onto the box, making his way across some beams under the platform Elena and I are on.

Elena and I jump from platform to platform, and we walk across a wooden plank to another platform. I pick up the plank of wood off the ground and place it diagonally for Nate. He walks across the plank of wood and joins us on the platform we're on.

Nate, Elena, and I jog up a few steps and jump onto some stone blocks on a wall. We climb up the wall and onto the window ledge, staying low when a soldier starts to walk over. Once the man is by the window ledge, Nate grabs his arm and throws him over us, out of the window.

"They're over here!" a different soldier shouts, and I pull out one of my pistols and shoot one of the soldiers in the head.

Another one starts making his way towards us with a shield and I pull myself into the room and kick the shield out of his hand. He goes to shoot me but I beat him to it and put a bullet through his head. "I could use some help in here!" I shout to my two friends who are still hanging outside the window.

They don't hear me over the gunshots and I take cover and shoot the rest of the guards in the room, when the other two finally join me. "Thanks for the help! Much appreciated," I say with a dry laugh, while walking out of the room and over to a different red door.

"Sorry, [Name]," Nate apologizes, and I open the door.

"It's fine," I tell him, and we walk inside and look around. I point up to a door on a balcony, while the door we walked through shuts behind us, "Up there. That must be where they're holding Schäfer."

Several doors open up on the balcony  and soldiers rush out. "Ah, crap. Get down!" Nate shuts as more come out from rooms on the ground we're on.

I pull out my pistols and shoot the soldiers with laser sight guns first. "This is annoying as hell," I mumble while reloading.

"Tell me about it," Nate says while shooting a few heavy-armored guards. I shoot the helmets off some of the guards and Nate finishes them off with a headshot.

More soldiers appear on the balcony above us and I pull out my sniper rifle and take them out one at a time. "[Name] the sharpshooter: part two," Nate chuckles, and I smirk at him while finishing off the last soldier. I sling my sniper rifle onto my back, before Nate, Elena, and I make our way up the stairs to the room where we think Schäfer is being held in.