Part 7: Nepal

[Name]'s POV

"Chloe, you reading us?" Nate says into his earpiece as we run through a forest in Borneo.

"Loud and clear," her voice comes through our earpiece.

"We're getting close," Sully says into his, and we drop down off the path, into the grass below.

The sound of birds and bugs fill the misty, muggy air and Chloe's voice comes through again, "Okay, I've planted charges all around the perimeter of the camp. You three just need to arm them." I pull my pistols out of the holsters on my thighs while looking around when Chloe says, "The first one should be right ahead of you."

We move through a swamp towards a log with a bomb attached to it. "Here it is," Sully states.

"I also left the detonator for you," Chloe tell us and Nate types in the code on the bomb. The light changes from green to red and he stands up.

"All right. First one's set. Don't touch the button," Nate warns Sully who holds the detonator in his hand.

"This one?" Sully asks while resting his finger on the only button.

Nate sends him a warning look and I giggle and shake my head. We walk around the log and further into swamp when Chloe starts speaking again, "Once you've set all the charges, just hit the detonator and it's showtime. But be careful, Lazarević has his men posted all around the perimeter."

"Thanks for the heads up, Chloe," I say into my earpiece while Nate, Sully, and I climb up some rocks onto a dirt path.

"Keep an eye out for patrols," Sully warns us as we jog down the path. The sun beats down on us and I wipe a bead of sweat off my forehead when Sully's voice comes though my earpiece, "I'm sweatin' like a hooker in church."

"You brought a hooker to church?" Nate and I ask into the device.

"Why not?"

Nate and I exchange looks of disgust and we come to a ledge that drops down to a lower path. I hear voices of the soldiers Lazarević has, making me sigh, "Luckily I brought my own sniper rifle this time."

I put my pistols away, and pull my rifle off my back, attaching a silencer to its barrel. I line my shot up with one of the guards through the tree branches, before pulling the trigger. The bullet hits his head and the other man pulls out his gun and looks around for me. I smirk and line the shot up with his head, pulling the trigger, killing him instantly.

"That's definitely one way to take someone out quietly," Sully says while we drop off the ledge and walk over to the dead bodies.

Nate and I take the AK-47's with silencers on them from the soldiers before continuing through the swamp. I hear more mercenaries ahead of us and I signal the two guys to stay quiet. We take cover by a log and I pop up and start shooting the men on the upper ground with the assault rifle. Nate and Sully take out the ones in the swamp water and I finish the last soldier off.

"Looks like we can swing across there," Nate says while pointing at a wooden wall.

"Yeah, maybe you two can," Sully points out.

I playfully roll my eyes with a chuckle, "All right, hold on pops, I'll see if I can find another way up."

I climb up some wooden boxes, jumping off them and swinging from a metal bar supporting the wall. I land on the grassy landing where I killed one of the soldiers, and I walk across a knocked over tree trunk to another grassy landing. I run towards the back and use my strength to push a boulder down.