Chapter 4

Man in black's pov

He woke up to feel much better from lastnight, but he found himself lying in a cave next to a sleeping girl.

So what happened lastnight?

So he went to Kim Namjoon yesterday, got that file drove away and that annoying girl followed him, she said she's got his file and he's got hers.

His stomach is still paining but he lifted his shirt to find something wrapping his injury.

Holy, is this my fucking jacket?

He rolled his eyes at that girl who's still fast asleep like a pig.

There was wet paper on his forehead.

Did she take care of me lastnight?

He had many suspicions of you as he grew more and more curious.

Is she a police or what?

He decided to go check at his file if it was the correct one.

He managed to get to the car and open the door, snatching the file to find that she was right, he had the wrong file.

That was not the point.
He had to destroy this file immediately, the file contained information of him as Min Yoongi, the serial killer.

And she still hasn't noticed who he was.

His eyes were sharp and gleamy, now he finally knew why she was by the door of Kim Namjoon.

He set a fire with a lighter in his car and dumped the file into the blaze, watching every sheet of paper burn into ashes.

Y/n's pov

You woke up with a backache, well probably every muscle in your body was paining.

And an irratating headache.

You saw the man in black sitting against a piece of rock, looking outside.

"How you feeling this morning?" You asked while struggling to get up as your legs were shaking.

He looked at you with despise, his eyes shining in the dark, bright like the sun shining in.

You walked to him and put a hand in front of him, "My file?"

He looked at you as if you said an unfunny joke.

"What file?" He asked, one eyebrow raised up.

You couldn't believe his ears, "Oh my gosh! You lost it!?"

He tilted his head like a cat slowly with a tiny sly smile, "And, my file?"

"I of course have it," You said proudly and spiritually, "but you've got to find mine before I give yours."

He sneered.

"Are you sure you've got the file?" He asked you.

His words somehow got you really scared.

"O-of course! Now give my file!" You said.

"What are you going to do if I don't have it?"

You were absolutely and completely speechless.

Your eyes were wide opened, astonished of his words.

"Please," You pleaded, "I really need it."

He looked at you back, with the expression you felt like punching.

"I said, what are you going to do if I don't have it?" He said.

You dropped yourself onto the rocky ground, sitting on the rough surface, "I will stay here with you until you give me what I want."

He squinted at you, unsatisfied of your answer.

"Fine," He finally said, "stay if you want."

You were frustrated at how irrational he was, but you weren't going to give up upon this stubborn man.

You bit your lip, sighing at how boring the cave was, there wasn't even signal in here.

"Mr. Kim must be realllllyyyyy mad with me." You mumbled quietly, annoyed.

...

There wasn't anyone speaking until you asked him, "What is your name?"

He looked outside, without answering your question.

"Hello?" You reminded.

"Suga." He said.

"Sugar?" You asked.

"No, Suga without the 'r'." He explained.

"Oh, well, my name is Park Y/n." You introduced yourself.

He didn't look interested so there was silence again.

"Get out please." He ordered, suddenly, fidgeting with his clothes.

"What, why?" You asked.

He stood up and walked slowly towards you, causing you to stand up too and you started walking backwards.

He was closer and closer, not breaking the intimidating eye contact with you until your back hit the rocky wall.

He came closer and whispered into your ears, "I want to re-wrap the 'bandage' you did for me lastnight."

Then he pulled back and looked at your face, your cheeks were already flushed with a rosy pink.

"Unless, you'd like to see me naked again." He said softly.

Your legs were probably weak and melted by now.

You pushed him away and ran out of the cave, avoiding to let him see your bright red face.

His smile disappeared instantly the second that you've ran away.

His eyes became mean and heartless again.

Something that's bugging me, needs to go.