30K Reads Special

A/n: Okay guys, here's the votes I got:

-Smut: 2 votes.
-'Reader died, not Yoongi': 1 vote.
-'Cooking show with Jin': 1 vote.
-Whatever I desire to do: 1 vote.
-Continuation of Soccer Team: 1 vote.
-Y/n's life without Yoongi: 1 vote.
-'Y/n sees Jhope her bestfriend that made Yoongi jealous': 1 vote.

Alrighty guys...

Believe me I'm actually sweating, so since the smut is the most popular one, I'll have to do it...

Can I just say that, I'm not very experienced with this, believe this is my first time writing these kind of stuff, so I apologize if it sucks.

Okay...

I'll try my best.

----------------------------

The Story of Yoongi and Y/n's first child.

"Look, I was definitely joking about the soccer team." You explained to Yoongi.

He didn't seem like he quite believed in you, with that devilish smirk smothered on his face.

It made you want to smack him... Also attack him.

"You must be tired," You said, trying to distract him away from the previous topic, "go take a bath, lovie."

He nodded, walking upstairs while you sat in the lounge, smiling happily.

You were so grateful that he was back home, and would be now living with you, as a husband, as someone who would love you and stay with you forever.

It made you so happy that it actually hurt, you could feel the tears welling up in your eyes.

But you told yourself that you weren't going to cry today, or any other day, because from now on, you're going to live with your ball of happiness.

Hurriedly, you ran upstairs, afraid to lose him, the scenes of him jumping out of the window kept playing in your memory.

Probably it was destiny, because at the exact same time, he came out of the bathroom.

It should be fate, that he forgot to bring his clothes in too.

There standing in front of you, was a half naked milk skinned, Min Yoongi.

You gulped, looking away, while he walked up to you and leaned towards you.

His eyes staring into yours, as if there were flames and you were there to clench it.(what the hell am I saying, I'm literally cringing.)

"You tried to get off the topic." He said, his voice so magnetic and so 'drunk'.

Your face was looking at the door, you did not dare to look at him, but he wanted you to feel ashamed.

He held your chin, making you look at him.

His evil smile on his face again, and he looked gorgeous.

He moved in, to your neck, inhaling your scent deeply.
Chuckling, which brought shivers down your spine.

You hated yourself for wearing thin fabric, because he was unbottoning the shirt easily, his eyes not removed off of your body.

He looked so tender and sweet, yet so desperate and vicious, it made you nervous and short of breath.

"I missed you." He whispered in your ear, it tingled through your entire body.

Yoongi put his lips over yours, kissing you with affectionate and love.

Soon, it grew wild and uncontrollable(honestly, what the hell am I doing in life?), so desperate that it felt as if he wanted to make you his property.

He pushed you onto the bed, smiling like an asshole at you.

A/n: Look, I am so sorry, I can't do this anymore.
I can't.
I'm sorry.
I'm cringing, and I can't believe I made it this far.

Anyway, besides this, actually wanted to write something to tell yall about myself.

Okay, so:

1. I'm Asian.

2. I have boring brown eyes and black hair. Well duh.

3. I wear glasses and braces, I'm such a nerd lol.

4. I won't ever do a face reveal, I'm so ugly bro.

5. If any of you guys have any problems of depression or you're just sad, or have attempted to commit suicide. Please talk to me, I've been there, in fact still there, and it's always nice to have someone to talk to. Plus, it's anonymous, so there's no need to worry. Your chat and problems remains private with me, don't worry.

6. My first bias of bts was Rm, I was attracted by his smile.

7. My favourite colours are light pink, baby blue, orange, white, yellow. Any soft colours. Nevermind, I actually like every colour.

8. I love strawberries.

9. I like bunnies, giraffes, ducks, dogs and cats. Any cute animals, me rike.

10. I like communicating with people and talking.
Dm me lah.

Thank yall for 30K!
May you enjoy your day, everything will be okay at the end. Trust me.💞💞💞