Chapter 29

"Y/n."

...

"Y/n!"

"Huh!" You jumped with surprise, looking up to see Irene's crossed face.

"I've been calling you for the hundredth time already! Why have you been zoning out these days?" She scolded you.

"Sorry Irene, I was thinking of-" You said but was cut off by her.

"Thinking of Min Yoongi?" She asked, and you didn't answer.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, "It's been 3 years that he left you, could you PLEASE move on!"

You sighed wearily, she's been bringing this topic up a lot of times these days.

But the truth was, there was no possible way of you to forget about him.

"What about that Peter? He's been after you for a long time now! He's good looking, he's rich and he loves you Y/n!" Irene said.

"I don't like him."

"I don't get why you're still so into Yoongi, he's nothing as good as Pe-"

She stopped immediately when you gave her a glare, eyeing her to stop.

"He's the best person I've ever seen Irene, stop telling me what to do!"

You waved your hand into the air, showing the ring, "I'm married."

"Y/n... I just want you to stop being so upset. You're not that cheerful person I've met at the first place." She said worriedly.

"Oh please, I'm just more mature. I am still Y/n." You said rudely.

Irene furrowed her eyebrows, "You know what, be like that. I'm sure your husband would love to see you like this."

She stood up and walked out.

"Irene!" You called, she slowly turned her head to you.

"Why is everyone leaving me, just because I miss someone who I love?" You said stressfully.

"His parents, lost him and their daughter, and they moved on! What are you doing? Yes, you've graduated as a lawyer but you accept any cases. Where is that justice Y/n?" She said as she walked out of the room.

You sat silently on the chair, running your fingers through your hair.

Irene was probably right.

You just needed time to get used to life like how you were before.

***

Before you left, you stuck a note on the table, telling Irene that you'd be gone for a while.

You drove to the forest you and Yoongi met.

Even if you get lost, you didn't care, you just needed to visit that place once again.

Eventually, you found the cave and you went in.

There were two empty plastic bottles and some pieces of clothing with blood stains scattered on the ground.

You were sure those were the remains you and Yoongi left.

You lay on the rocky ground and decided to take a nap like how you used to do so.

***

You woke up besides a black-haired man, he was sitting up and played with your hair lazily.

"Yoongi?" You said as you rubbed your eyes wearily.

He smiled at you lightly, still tangling your hair with his slender fingers.

"Yoongi!" You shouted with joy, wrapping him with your arms tightly.

"Hi Y/n." He said, giving you that soothing grin.

"Why are you here?"

"I just want to memorize the days we were in here." You told him.

"You're supposed to be moving on, if you keep trying to stay in your memory, you'll never get anywhere." He told you softly.

"No matter how hard you wish me to be with you, it won't happen. I'm dead Y/n."

You looked at him silently into his sparkly eyes.

"I don't know." You mumbled.

"How you doing?" He asked.

"I'm great... I guess." You lied.

"No, I meant with your career. Your dream career." He asked with a teasing voice.

"Nah. I can't concentrate on anything, honestly." You said.

"Why?"

You looked at him, speechless.

"Because of you, you dumbass! Does shooting yourself solve any problems?" You asked him furiously.

"That doesn't stop you from doing what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to go help people, people who don't have money. Is that not what you said?" He asked you seriously.

You went dead silent.

"Stop thinking about me every single time Y/n." He said.

"Who says I think of you every single time." You said, turning your face away from him as you felt lumps in your throat, avoiding him to see you cry.

"Y/n...?"

"Answer me, hello?"

"Hmph, I know that you miss me and stuff like that. But c'mon, you've got no swaeg if you leave your work like that maneee."

You burst into laughter once he said that, knowing that you might be alright now, he continued.

"Seriously, I don't want you to be like this un-spirited body... A body without a soul. Move on! I'm not the only one in your life, plus you're still young! Please, for my own sake, I beg you to lighten up."

You faced him again, "Fine..."

His smile was on his face again, "That's my girl!"

He scratched his head nervously, "Uhm... You know..."

"You know that I uhm. I uhm..."

"I love you." He said finally as you widened your eyes with surprise, tears welling up in your eyes.

***

You woke up with no Yoongi lying next to you.

You shot up and ran out, into the woods, shouting his name out loud, as if he would appear.

But all you heard was your echo.

You bent down helpless, crying at how stupid you were to notice that he died 3 years ago.

But you knew, from now on, you won't be the same Y/n like the past 3 years.

--------------------------

A/n: Oh mah gahhhhhh!!! I reach 500 reads!!!!🎊🎊✨✨

Thank you for all the reads, votes, comments, support, hope, inspiration, motivation, sweetness, humour and rove!💞💞💞

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm wondering if I should end this here or if I should write one more chapter about what happens next...

But thank you!💞💞💞