Chapter 28

Your POV

"Can I please see him?" You asked Yoongi's parents as they nodded silently.

You opened the coffin and looked at Yoongi's face.

It was whiter than usual, paler than snow, his cat eyes shut closed and his mouth slightly opened.

You stroked his hair and the scar that was left on his head from the gun shot.

He looked different, yet so familiar.

During the past, now matter how long he slept, he'd always wake up and open those sparkling eyes of his.

And now, he couldn't do that simple task.

You leaned in to kiss his forehead and took a hand of his to say the final words.

That's when the bright light from outside reflected on a piece of silver on his finger.

He was wearing the exact same ring you had.

The tears you've been holding, dropped down onto your red cheeks.

"Yoongi." You whispered his name.

Although you had a lot to say to him, but nothing came rolling out of your mouth except for helpless cries.

----------------------

Before they cleared Yoongi's things out of his permanent home, you asked to take a look at that place.

It was only a small room, but tidy and clean.

You lay on his tiny bed, inhaling his unique scent.

You looked at the floor silently, and a bin caught your eyes.

There were scrunched papers inside it and you got off bed and unfolded one.

"I love you Y/n."
It said on the paper, just scratched out with a blue pen.

You unrolled another paper, "You're the only one who understands me Y/n."

There were many letters that seemed as if he didn't like them because he scratched some with a pen or scrunched them up.

"I bought you a ring, we're married."

"I don't want to follow the laws, I know I'm childish."

"You should marry someone else-aish don't you dare. You're wearing the ring, so you belong to me."

"I'm not worth it, I'm not good enough for you."

"Take care of my parents."

"You're beautiful."

You read every single one of them, your body shaking and your eyes drenched with tears.