Chapter 18

It was only 10 in the morning and he parked his car by a bar.

You said that you could drive with your own car but he insisted you to go on his car.

Before you and him entered, he got you a dress from the nearest expensive shop.

It was a red dress, the shade of whore red  that showed your cleavage and was short as Lord Farquuad, you had to keep pulling it down to cover your butt.

It was sleeveless so you couldn't help but keep covering your body. The jacket that you wore previously was even bigger than this article of clothing.

"A gift for you, baby." He said with a sickly sweet tone.

"This is so thin," You said while putting on your jacket, "I'm sure I could fit this in the gaps of my teeth."

"Loosen up Y/n." He said while he tried to take your jacket off.

You gave him a dangerous glare and he stopped.

"Why cover up such a great body of yours, baby?" He said as he untied your hair that was in a ponytail.

"There, better." He said, "This is the way of how you're supposed to be, sexy."

You gritted your teeth while he kept licking his lips seductively.

Both of you walked out and headed to the bar where many people seemed to look at you and you did not like the attention at all.

He would smile proudly at those who looked, as if you were his newest vehicle he bought.

***

You really didn't like the environment in there.

The dim purple light shining all over just was sickening.

There were tons of other men that stared hungrily at you like a pack of starving wolves.

You sat by the corner so no one could see you, but you've seemed to stole the spotlight.
If you were not mistaken, nearly everyone took a look at you.

He sat next to you when you asked him, "What's your name?"

I mean, I got to know his name!

"They all call me Peter, but you can call me baby." He said, looking down at your cleavage.

Ew ew ew ew ew ew.

You zipped the jacket so he couldn't look anymore and also pulled down the dress.

The bartender came and asked Peter and you for anything to drink.

"Water please." You said.

"Get me a whiskey, and get her a cocktail." Peter said to the bartender, then he turned to you, "Dearie, we're here for a reason."

Before you got to say anything, the bartender was gone and Peter pulled you to the dance floor.

"Dance with me." He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You tried to let go, but he had some sort of super strength.

"Please let go of me." You said.

"If you want to know the information of my friend, then you need to do what I want you to do." He said as he hugged you tighter.

"You said a drink! Not a dance!" You protested.

He made the shhh sound in your ear as he continued to sway his body to the music.

You grew sick of him when he started to slide his hand down to your butt, and you used all of your power to push him.

Fortunately, it worked.

"I want to get this drink done, I need to know." You said as you stomped back to your seat.

The drinks were ready and he was waiting for you to drink of whatever there was in your glass.

By the look of it, it was definitely alcoholic.

You took a small sip of the bright pink liquid and you could feel youself getting slightly tipsy.

You called the bartender and ordered him to get water for you, because there was no way you were going to drink this whole glass without any water.

"Can you tell me now, please Peter?" You asked truthfully.

"I gave you my number, I'm wearing this provocative dress you want me to wear, I'm at the bar for the first time, I've danced with you and now I just drank something alcoholic."

He finished his whiskey without any pressure, "Cute."

"I'll tell you if you drink another sip, I promise." He said.

You did what you were told followed by the water you ordered.

"That's cheating," He said with a grin, "but I'll allow it since you're gorgeous."

He dug out his phone, unlocked it and showed you a number with the name 'Jeon Yeon Bi', you saved this number.

"She was the last girl that Kwang Seok had a relationship with." He said.

"Yeon Bi was a nerd at our school and Kwang Seok was dared to ask her out. I don't know what happened but he grew fond of her and wanted to have sex."

"I think they did it when he invited her to his party. I dunno what happened next, but I heard that her mother found out and she was going to sue Kwang Seok."

You listened carefully of every word he said.

"Then Kwang Seok was shot dead." He said casually, as if it was nothing that his friend died.

"But all this happened 2 years ago." He said.

You were done with him, gladly you stood up and told him, "Peter, if my calcutions aren't wrong, you're only 20 years old, right?"

He stood up too and nodded his head, looking a bit confused.

"Well, don't ever call me 'baby' again, I'm 22." You said, "You should refer me as noona."

He was completely awestruck, but just before you left him, he told you, "It doesn't matter. I find noona's hot."

You felt like slapping him, but instead you said, "I don't find dongsaeng's cute though."