Chapter 13

Yoongi's POV

He stared at your sleeping face through the dim light.

He muffled his wet hair that he just washed in the lake.

It was only four in the morning, he couldn't sleep throughout the whole night.

He decided to cool himself down by cleansing in the lake.

However, it didn't work, but instead, he seemed to have been staring at Y/n's sleeping face all the time.

He'd try to reduce the times of watching her, but he finds himself gazing at her, zoning out and it's uncontrollable.

"Aish." He remarked annoyingly, catching himself looking at her again.

He ran his fingers through his fur, black hair and doesn't know what he was doing or what was in mind.

He doesn't understand how he was somehow magically attracted to this talkitive girl, who at first, he planned to slay.

He remembered lastnight, where she told him that he was beautiful and she admires him.

It was probably the first person to ever say that to him.

It drove him crazy.

That scene seemed to he frozen into his head, where her small, delicate face, shone by the fire light was furrowing her eyebrows, tears in her eyes. How she'd still smile and still look at him truthfully.

That image was purely beautiful in Yoongi's head.

But he thought that he must've been insane.

Y/n's POV

You woke up and found yourself alone in this hollow cave.

Hurriedly, you stood up, in search of Yoongi, scared that he ran away without telling you.

You rushed out and looked everywhere, and to your dismay, he was nowhere to be found.

"MIN YOONGI!!!!" You shouted.

"MIN YOONGI!!!!" You screamed.

Thousand of emotions shot into your heart as you bent down helplessly, tears forming in your eyes as tears kept rolling down your face.

***

Just as you were about to cry some more, you woke up, realizing that it was only a dream because Min Yoongi was sitting besides you.

"Yoongi!" You shouted with joy.

"I dreamed that you were gone!!!" You said, relieved.

"Is that why you were screaming all over the place?" He asked teasingly.

You didn't want to answer him, but you were somehow confused.

Confused at why you felt so heartbroken and shattered because he left you, plus it was only a dream!

You felt incredibly insecure without him, as if it was compulsory for him to stay by your side forever.

"Let's get out of this place today Y/n." He said suddenly.

Surprised of his words, you asked, "Why?"

"Well, don't you want to get outa here?"

Of course you wanted to, but it also meant that they'll have to separate.

"What about the police!? I bet Mr. Kim called the police after you went to his house." You said.

He chuckled, "I've killed 3 people already, does it look like I'm scared?"

"I'm ready to face it all."

***

Your car had a flat tyre but his car was broken down, therefore, he exchanged one of his tyres to your flat one.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" You asked him, making sure.

"It's not as if I've got choice, only got 4 days left starting from today." He told you.

"4 days 'til what?" You asked, while both of you hopped into the car.

"They're beginning a judicial court session." He answered.

You pushed your car key into the keyhole as you reversed, taking one more look of this place before you two leave this place, probably forever.

You guys didn't talk, except sometimes he'd direct you into the right direction.

"Oh freak!" You remarked when you nearly hit your car into a tree.

He laughed at you, "I noticed something."

"You never actually swore... The only thing you say is probably 'freak'." He said, mocking you.

You puffed up your cheeks, "Well I don't want to."

"Do you want to play 'Our Game'?" He asked.

You shook your head.

"I bet that you would swear today." He said.

"Well, you're definitely not winning on this one!" You puffed proudly.

Soon, you were out of the gloomy forest and was finally on the pavement.

"Where are you going to go when we get there?" You asked him, worried.

"I could go anywhere." He said peacefully.

You couldn't breathe properly and wanted to cry somehow, thinking about how much you'd miss him.

"I live in XX Street, YY Apartment, the 1st floor, room 12. Come visit me often..." You said.

He smiled helplessly, "I'm going to be caught sometime."

Suddenly, you heard sirens, and what shone into your eyes was blue and red lights.

Those were police cars.

"Shit." You cursed naturally while you heard Yoongi's loud grin.

"You swore, Y/n. I win." He said, calmly but happily.

"Oh my gosh! There's the POLICE, and that is what you care about!?" You shouted.

He didn't seem to he panicking, but strangly motionless.

"I've experienced this lots of times." He said as he jumped out of your car silently.

"Bye Y/n." He said.

You understood the reason of why he was doing that, but your anxiety seemed to be crowding over you while you watched him run in another direction, avoiding the cops.