Chapter 12

He smiled lightly at you, while you tapped on his shoulder, encouraging him to speak.

"Well." He said.

"Well." You repeated after him.

"Are you sure you want to listen to my story... You won't be traumatized or anything, right?" He asked

"This sounds dramatic. I'm in for it." You reassured him.

"My first murder case... Was the principal of KD Highschool. I was only 21." He said, as he laid his head on the rocky surfaced wall.

"Like any other 21 year-olds, I attended college. I had a very supportive and caring family. My loving sister, Min YoonHee, studied at KD Highschool."

"Even if she annoys me at home, I still have to admit that she was an incredibly beautiful young lady. She was only seventeen when it happened."

"She came home crying, but she didn't tell neither of us what was going on. The following night, we found her in the bath tub full of her own blood. She cut herself."

He was only starting the story and you could already feel yourself shivering.

"I couldn't take it. I needed an explanation, so I went into her room to find any evidence. And I found her diary, where she wrote that the principal harassed her." He said, his eyes red.

You could feel his words piercing your heart.

"I snuck into his office during night and went through the camera of every class. And I found a clip. He called her to the office, a-and just-" He couldn't explain anymore while you watched him shaking with pain.

"The way how she struggled, how she yelled and how terrified she must've been!" He shouted angrily, his eyes gleaming with water which he held in.

You put your hand around his shoulder and stroked his back, trying to soothe his emotion.

"So, I stole my father's gun, and I killed him. I moved out of home and escaped to another city. I dyed my hair green so it was harder for them to identify me, I guess." He said, managing to smile at you.

Watching how he suffered, feeling guilt about the death of his own sister, how he still forced a smile on his face, pretending it was nothing, just showed you how strong but helpless he was.

"It must've been really stressful and uneasy for you..." You commented.

"I moved to another city, where nobody could find me. I used the name 'August' and I worked as a waiter, that's when I overheard the customers speaking."

"It was a table of two women and two men, the younger woman was sobbing while the other, older one comforted her. The younger man just stared out of the window, looking annoyed, and the other man wore glasses and a suit."

"The man with the glasses had some paper out, laid onto the table and he told the sobbing woman to sign it. It turned out that the annoyed man was Future Corporation manager's son, he forced the young lady to have sexual interactions with him. The mother of the lady decided to sue him, but they hired a lawyer and bribed the judge, they'd never win this case. The papers was for reaching a conciliation out of court."

"Who would take that? Which mother would allow that? Soon after the two men left, the mother and daughter were still there. She reminded me of YoonHee, how she must've been crying like her. I offered them my help, and that's when I did my second killing, at the age of 22." He said, finishing his last line casually.

You looked at him, worried.

"I had to move to another city after that, which was Seoul. I dyed my hair black and I worked as a worker of Lightway Plastics." He continued with his last storyline.

"I worked there for 1 year, but this year, while I was working an over-time, I heard the screaming of my female co-worker."

"I couldn't belive it, I mean, could you belive that all through your life, you'll have to meet so many terrible and sick people? I was right."

"The CEO of Lightway Plastics was hovering over her, his sickly and disgusting grins still echoes in my mind sometimes."

"I shot him."

Your eyes were filled with tears, you wanted to hug him and tell him that everything was alright, but you didn't have the courage to.

"So I became a serial killer," He said quietly while laughing, "are you scared?"

"Why must I?" You said.

He stopped laughing as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well you should, I could kill you anytime I want."

You shook your head at him while smiling at how he was still joking around in this kind of situation.

You flicked his hair away from his beautiful eyes.

"You, are the most beautiful person I've ever met. Inside and out. I admire you" You said.

He didn't say anything but stared at you with his eyes wide opened.

"Goodnight Yoongi."