Chapter 5

It has been the second night you spent with Suga and it was really starting to annoy you.

Firstly, you've been starving because he picks wild fruits off trees and he doesn't share.

Secondly, he doesn't talk, and if he does, it scares the shit out of you.

Thirdly, there's no signal or internet, you couldn't even call Mr. Kim or watch YouTube while you've got to stay here until he gives you the personal information of killer Min Yoongi.

You watched Suga, sitting there by the fire he just set silently, as if he was thinking of something.

Then you noticed that he was somehow trembling and sweating, the two bottles of water were all used up.

"Hey," You said, "are you okay?"

He didn't look at you, "Why should you care."

You hardened your fist, getting ready to punch the guy in the face but you stopped yourself because you could see he wasn't feeling well.

"Shall I get you more water?" You asked.

He didn't answer you, but you stood and picked up the empty bottles next to him.

"Stay here, don't move." You instructed.

***

When you got back, you saw him lying on the ground, looking very uncomfortable.

You went over to feel his forehead, and damn, it's hella hot.

You took some tissue from your pocket and started wetting them with the water you got.

You placed it onto his head while taking a dry tissue and wiping his sweat.

Luckily there was a fire and there wasn't blood 'spilling' out like yesterday, but you were still curious of his scars but you didn't get the chance to ask him throughout the day.

You were also thinking why he was by the doorsteps of Mr. Kim.

He seemed to asleep now, and you kept wiping his sweat and wetting the tissue.

Since he was sleeping, you decided to talk to him.

I mean, he can't jump up and eat me like a tiger anymore.

You've got fever.

"So, you're Mr. Kim's friend, I suppose." You guessed.

"But why do you want to be his friend?" You asked, "If I did have the choice, I wouldn't choose to be his assistant and instead concentrate on studying."

"Professor told me that if I became his assistant, I might have the chance to actually speak for our side in court." You said.

"And that's really cool, I could be solving cases when I'm still studying! Like the movie, 'Legally Blonde'." You continued.

"That movie was my inspiration for becoming a lawyer."

"But who knew Mr. Kim was such as an ass, sorry that I'm saying this to your friend, but he really is."

"Like I've getting roses for his girlfriend! What the freak, seriously!"

"And I've got to sort our files, clean his office and sometimes he'd pop up and say that I should either make him coffee or go buy him coffee." You complained.

"But that's not the worst, this one time, he told me to wash his car!" You said with hatred, "WASH HIS CAR, SERIOUSLY!"

"Then sometimes he'd shout as if I did something terribly wrong, but the truth is, he's too dramatic!"

"I guess it's because of that case he has that's pressuring him. The one of which killer Min Yoongi murdered Lighway Plastics CEO."

"I'm responsible for that file of Min Yoongi's personal information."

Then you looked at him, his eyebrows were all wrinkled, as if he was in anguish.

"I can take a guess," You said, "it's Mr. Kim that gave you these scars on your body right?"

"You could be his assistant too because you've also got a green file."

"Was it because you were late or spilt his coffee or wasn't finished with cleaning his office or the roses you got for his girlfriend wasn't the correct colour. But you've done atleast one of those, right?" You asked him, he deepened his eyebrows.

"Ah sorry man," You said, "it must've been a tough time."

"But I really do think that you should give me my file."

Then you thought of something.

"Wait," You said, "why are you carrying a gun?"

You gasped, "Did you shoot Mr. Kim!!??"

"You didn't have to do that you know! Just because he's giving you a hard time, doesn't mean that you should shoot him!" You shouted.

"Holy! No wonder why you were so nervous with me, putting your gun on my head. It's because I'm the only witness!!!" You said.

"But you wouldn't kill me, right?" You asked.

"Firstly, I took care of you and I'm in fact doing it right now." You listed, "Secondly, you should feel for me because we both are his assistants, so we belong to the same side."

"Thirdly, if you wanted to kill me, you would've done so."

"Plus, you're not giving me the file because you're dragging the time with the police, right!?"

"Wow, your plans are clever and smart." You complimented.

"I hope he's not dead," You said, "if he is, it has nothing to do with me!"

"You should own up buddy, that's the best advice I'd be giving." You said.

You yawned and said, "Alright, goodnight."

Suga's pov

When is this girl going to fucking shut up!?

She's talking forever!

He felt like just pulling his gun out and solving her immediately, but she's got some worthwhile news he needed to hear.

Despite that he wasn't feeling his best, he still concentrated on what she was saying.

He later found out that he was the assistant of Kim Namjoon, but she's stupid enough to know that the murderer based on the file was right in front of her.

But the point was, she was on Kim Namjoon's side, on that CEO's side.

On his enemy side.

She needs to be sorted out tomorrow.

Otherwise she's too much trouble.