Chapter 30

"Y/n!"

You rolled your eyes, "For heaven's sake, I'm older than you, refer me as NOONA, Peter!"

He laughed shyly and scratched his head, "But Y/n, I'm 25!"

"And I'm 27!" You said sarcastically while you slid into your car.

"Wow, I've been after you for 5 years now... It's incredible." He said, smiling nervously.

Yoongi is dead for 5 years now.

"Urgh, it doesn't matter, I have work to do, okay?" You told him.

"I'll drop some dinner for you at your office tonight then, you always overwork yourself." He said as he shut the door for you.

You smiled at him kindly and drove away.

You sighed helplessly, you didn't know what your feelings were towards him.

During these 5 years, he had changed a lot. He was not the shallow guy who would fish beautiful girls and take her to the bar for his own benefits.

He fell in love with you and was always with you.

He didn't take the place of the manager his wealthy father set for him, instead, he worked from the lowest stage-just like everyone else.

He was always following you, cooking for you, and doing favours for you.

He was also there when you cried because you missed Yoongi.

He's now a hardworking, kind, gentle, husband-material, good-looking man any woman would want.

He changed himself for you.

And he's been after you for 5 years.

You arrived at your attorney, going into your ofdice getting ready to work.

-----------------------

You smelt something delicious roaming in the air and when you looked, Peter was there with a lunch box in his hands.

"Have you eaten?" He asked you.

You shook your head as he plopped the lunch box on your table, "Not surprised Y/n."

He handed you a pair of chopsticks and opened the container, the strong tasy smell flew out in the atmosphere.

Peter had cooked your favourite food, curry and rice.

You gulp and took the chopsticks and tackled your food.

"You should eat when it is time." He said, sitting across you.

"I don't have time." You mumbled.

He was not satisfied with your answer so you kept eating, gobbling the food like a hooligan.

Peter got a bottle of water out of his bag and gave it to you.

"Don't choke."

After your good meal, you drank the water and burped.

"Your cooking skills are improving, Peter!" You complimented.

He did not answer but took out his handkerchief and wiped your cheek.

"You've got food there Y/n."

You looked at him with confusion, "Why are you so nice to me?"

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "I like you, duh."

"What if I'll never ever have any interest in you? I mean you're doing all these things for me, cleaning my apartment and cooking for me and stuff like that."

"So? I'll keep doing it for you." He told you with a warm smile.

"But why? Why spend all your time on me?"

He looked down and fidgeted with his fingers.

"Well... It doesn't matter if you don't like me. Atleast I like you and I'm willing to do so."

"I'm sorry Peter... I just see you as a friend and a little brother..." You said nervously.

He stretched a smile on his face, "It's fine noona, see you tomorrow."

He packed the things into his bag and smiled at you for one last time before he left.

You tried to call him back, but it seemed like he couldn't hear you and dashed out.

You sighed, taking off your ring and wiped it with a cloth, making it extra shiny.

It shone beautifully under the bright light of your office.