Chapter 10

"So, tell me what you do for a living?" You asked Suga by the fire he set with his lighter.

"I mean you carry a gun and stuff...and you attempted to kill me."

"Attempting," He corrected, "you never know when I'm going to do it."

You laughed dryly, "Yeah sure, if you wanted me to die, you'd probably just leave me with the snake."

"Firstly, I still need my file. Secondly, that damn snake wasn't vemonous, I couldn't stand your yelling, so I shot it." He explained.

You puffed your cheeks, "Just admit it! I know you don't really want to kill a cute lady like me."

He chuckled.

Both of you stared into the flames, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Y/n... Do you actually know who I am?"

You sat in silent, confused.

"You're Suga." You said.

He shook his head, "What if I wasn't this 'Suga' person?"

You didn't know what to reply, you weren't sure he was asking these things.

Unaware of you didn't answer his previous question, he asked another one.

"What do you think of serial killers?"

You thought for a while, trying to find the right words.

"Well," You said, "it depends."

"I believe that people do things for a reason, and it's not true that all people are evil, so are murderers. They have a reason to kill people. Like you, you're scared that I will report these days of my evidence to the police, therefore, you would kill me."

He listened to you quietly.

"Recently, my dear Lawyer. Kim's got a case of this serial killer, Min Yoongi." You continued.
His head shot up as if he was interested.

"I personally think that he has a reason to kill all of those people. Especially that all of them are filthy rich, but no reports had said that he took any of their money."

You saw his mouth slightly opened, sort of frightened in a happy way, staring at you with his cold, gleaming eyes.

"So why do you think that he did it?" Suga asked.

"Hmmm..." You hummed, "I really don't know..."

"But I think that he's quite good looking, that minty green hair of his is just gorgeous. I bet he must be really hot in person, like he's already hot in a photo." You anounced.

He burst into laughter.

"What? Is it my fault that I'm attracted to this amazingly handsome guy!?" You asked, a little mad.

He was still laughing, you waited for him to settle down.

"Is he really that good looking?" He asked.

"Yes." You stated sternly, "But his pair of eyes is so... mysterious?"

He was back to being quiet again, trying to listen carefully at what you were saying.

"His eyes are cold, mean and gleamy. He may seem like a cruel person, but I could see lonliness in his eyes. For some reason, it just traps you in, you could never forget that pair of eyes." You said.

Then you stared at him and realized that his eyes were quite similar to that Min Yoongi.

"In fact, your eyes look like his too..." You said silently.

You and him stared at each other for a moment, not speaking.
It didn't seem awkward or anything, it happened so naturally.

"So, do you know who I am now?" He asked.

"What, you're Suga! How many times do you want me to repeat myself!" You answered.

"Well, did you know that you have to dye your black hair, in order to get green hair?" He said.

You rolled your eyes at his stupid question, "Uh duh."

"Don't you think that this face you're looking at is familiar? I mean you just mentioned that Min Yoongi and my eyes are similar?" He said with a smirk.

You were first annoyed, thinking that he was probably fishing you to compliment how good looking he was.

However, when you were going to answer him, you realized something.

The image in your head of Min Yoongi matched with Suga.

Suga
Was
Min
Yoongi

You were in completely silent, didn't dare to say a single thing.

You weren't particularly scared of Suga even if he carried a gun.

But now, the truth revealed that he was the famous serial killer, Min Yoongi.

That sent you chills down your spine as you shivered though you were heated by the fire.

You gulped, "You're seriously, Min Yoongi?"

He smiled widely, "Yes Y/n, nice to meet you."