Chapter 9

You hated Suga with a passion.

Although the sun was high up shining and everything was bright and stuff, but walking in the forest, alone just wasn't a pleasant idea for you.

Who knew if there was some unknown danger such as wolves or cannibals.

"Suga where are you~" You wailed weakly.

You looked through every bush and tree, but he was still nowhere to be found,

You decided to take a break as you sat down, shivering.
You took out your phone from your pocket and checked if there was any signal.

Unfortunately, there wasn't and the battery was running low.

You groaned while you closed your eyes, resting on the rock-surface ground.

The sky was blue with many fluffy white clouds, they looked like marshmellow which made you even hungrier.

You sighed, the only things you've been consuming these days were berries, only berries.

Like how was that supposed to fulfil your stomach?

While you thought of the food issues, you felt something crawling onto your foot.

You didn't bother, but it started tangling your leg.

Annoyed, you sat up to find that a thin brown snake, slithering up to your knees, hissing its tongue.

Your face flushed pale immediately as you let out a natural and uncontrollable scream.

You tried to get him off as slowly as you could, but your legs were weak and shaky.

"Oh my freak." You said.

Your whole body started trembling while your eyes started watering.

That's why you didn't like the idea of being alone in the forest.

If I die, Suga, it's your fault.
I'm going to haunt you until you die.

"SUGA!!!!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs while watching the snake coming closer towards your thigh.

"SUGAAAAAAA!!!!" You cried, but there was no response.

The snake kept going closer and closer to your hip, and you couldn't stop looking at how scary his tongue was.

You move back slowly, trying to get rid of it, but it clung onto you like glue.

You closed your eyes, hoping that this was all a dream while your teeth chattered and your tears kept flowing.

Suddenly, you heard a loud shot, and when you opened your eyes, you saw the snake was in two parts, stained with blood.

You looked up and saw Suga still aiming his gun at the snake as you gulped and your tears streaming down your face like a waterfall.

He shot the snake, and the bullet barely touch your leg.

"Sugaaaaaaa!!!!!" You cried with joy.

He bent down and took the piece of cloth he used to wipe his gun with and removed the snake off your leg and cleaned the blood stains off your jeans.

You were still crying while he just looked at you silently.

His look was very soft as if he was checking if you're alright.

"I-it nearly bit me." You said, still trembling from the shock.

"Y/n," He said gently, "that snake wasn't venomous."

You shook your head, still crying, you've never been so traumatized before.

He sighed and stood up.

He gave you his hand so that you could lift him up.

You tried getting up but you really didn't have the strength to walk so you asked him, "Piggy back please."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "You lost in this round, why should I?"

You stared at him with your teary eyes for about ten seconds, and he still didn't say anything but folded his arms together.

"Please, Suga." You pleaded.

"Please."

He deepened his furrowed eyebrows and exhaled.

He pulled your one arm and laid you on top of his back firmly while his other hand gripped your leg.

"You're so heavy." He commented.

***

It was a silent ride back to the cave, you realized that he actually knew this place.

He didn't get confused or anything, he just seemed to know where he was going.

"How much bullets do you have left to kill me after you get hold of the file?" You asked.

"Hush , I've got enough to kill ten of Y/n's." He said.

"So you're still planning to kill me?" You questioned, tears falling out of your eyes.

"Sleep, you're too noisy." He answered.

Suga's pov

There was no sounds coming out of her mouth anymore, he turned his head to peak at her.

She was asleep.

He sighed annoyingly.
Now, he realized something.

It was difficult to end Y/n's life.