Chapter 27

That Night
Yoongi's POV

It was hard to leave Y/n's apartment, how hurt he felt when he heard her cryin gout loud.

He wanted to tell you that he felt exactly the same, he loved you the absolute same way, perhaps even more.

But he could only confess his feelings to you when you were asleep, he couldn't take it if you were awake, it'd be incredibly irresistible to leave you.

He walked across the road, heading nowhere, with his hands tucked into his pockets as he walked casually, as if he wasn't afraid of getting caught.

He thought of how happy you'd look when you realize the ring that was on your finger.

Cute.

He couldn't help but smile, imagining your adorable, sweet and happy face.

Your smile was probably the most beautiful one he has ever seen.

He was in his thoughts when suddenly, a sharp, bright white light shone into his eyes.

When he looked up, there was a man dressed in a police uniform, standing in front him, holding the bright torch.

Yoongi blocked the strong light with his hand so it could stop shining on his pure white face.

He heard loud sirens, and there came 3 police cars that drove around him, surrounding his slender figure.

Yoongi chuckled as the other 3 came out of their cars, each with a gun in their hands, pointing to him.

"You're Min Yoongi!" One of them said.

He smiled a careless smile, "What about it?"

"Don't play games with us! Put your hands up!" The other said.

Yoongi laughed crazily, "Don't you police enjoy this little game? Catching people where you're supposed to be assissting with those in need of help?"

"You're the one causing all the problems. Shut up and put your hands up!"

"Looks like someone wants me." Yoongi said incausiously.

"For the third time now, put your hands up! You'll be arrested in a moment!" The other policeman said impatiently.

"What if, I don't want to be arrested by you? Why should I follow your rules?" Yoongi replied with a grin as he slid his hands into his pocket and took out his own weapon.

They saw this and clutched their guns tighter, "Put that gun down before I shoot you!"

"Shoot me? What if I do it myself?" He said coldly, his eyes turning icy and gleamy.

"I said, put your gun down!"

Yoongi placed the gun by his temple and smiled.

Looks like I won't be able to see Y/n again.

That's fine...atleast she won't be able to see me like this.

"If I want to die, it's not your decision, but mine." He said to them, nearly whispering.

"Even if I die, I will not follow the fair law. All of you here are filthy and do not deserve to be working in the police force." He said for one last time, still smiling as he clicked.

Sorry Y/n.

The four men heard a loud shot and the slender figure collapsed onto the ground.