Chapter 6

The same kind of pain like yesterday ran through your body.

You ruffled your messy caveman hair and sat up ;rubbed your eyes and yawned, annoyed that you've been staying in a cave for three days.

When the freak will Suga give the damn file back.

Mr. Kim has reminded you that there was only one copy of personal info for Min Yoongi, the original papers belonged to the police.

It took him so long and so much trouble to get hold of the one and only copy.

So this file was more valuable than valuable.

You looked around, in search of Suga, but to your astonishment, you saw him aiming the gun.

In your direction.

And to your astonishment, you weren't scared at all.

"Really? Point your toy gun at me in the morning when I've just woken?!" You complained.

He widened his eyes, sparkling, adding extra coldness to himself.

"You really want to die, huh?" He asked, tilting his head.

Being honest, you went from zero percent to one hundred percent scared when he opened his mouth to speak.

You were always afraid whenever he talks, somehow there'd be an icy breaze behind your back, a spooky voice telling you, "Y/n, you gon die~"

You gulped, "W-what's the matter this morning?"

He said nothing but his lips curved into a really creepy smirk, like what a vampire would do.

"Come on man..." You said, trying to calm yourself down, "Guns are very dangerous, I uhm, suggest you put it down and we talk... You know, talk talk..."

He still didn't say anything, but now he looked sort of irratated, his tongue pushing through his cheek.

"C'mon mannnnn, I took care of you for literally two nights." You said.

"Have you ever heard that Barney song? It goes like, I love you, you love me, we're a happy fami-" You tried to sing without shaking but you immediately stopped when he gave you a death glare.

"Ok... Let's take it that you've never watched Barney." You mumbled.

"You're the most talkitive and noisy person I've ever met. You're probably the most annoying person I ever killed." He said quietly, which made your legs go weak and your body trembling.

"I've got a car." You threatened.

He laughed, "Flat tyre, my dear."

"I could drive your car."

He laughed even more, "Why do you think I'd come into some random woods?"

"My car broke down, Y/n."

Now you know you're dead for sure as you felt tears forming in your eyes.

"Ok, before you kill me, can I please say my will?" You asked while sobbing.

He rolled his eyes and didn't say anything, his gun still aiming at you. You took it as a 'yes'.

"I want to say I love my granny for raising me up, thank you for those delicious cookies you make. Gosh, now I actually want them."

"Are you done?" He asked.

"No, but I'd be quick." You answered.

"I want to say that I'm grateful for having such a great roommate, Irene. You may have my teddy bears. And lastly, I hate Kim Namjoon! If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here crying like a little baby while making a will with a guy that's about to kill me with a gun! If it wasn't for Kim Namjoon, I would have a coffin and a tombstone atleast, but because of him, I get to die in a cave and probably eaten by wolves! If it wasn't for Kim Namjoon, my last meals would have been something nice, but because of him I lived in here for 3 whole days, eating berries and drinking lake water! Seriouslyyyyyy!!!!" You moaned with pain, tears kept running down your cheeks.

When you opened your eyes, you found that Suga was no longer holding a gun but instead, he sat there, staring at you with an annoyed look.

"Enough?" He asked.

"You're not going to kill me anymore?"

He sighed, "It's not as if you're that easy."

You let out a relived sigh, but still cautious of what he would do.

But he didn't say anything and started to rub his gun with a cloth, making it extra shiny.

Suga's pov

I' ll have to kill her when she's asleep then, can't take it when she looks so innocent.

----------------------

A/n: any dramatic and tragical stories y'all like to read? Well, please go follow that_queer_writer! She writes amazing stories that makes you wonder what's going to happen next.
(*˘︶˘*)