Chapter 7

You spent the whole afternoon trying to stop shaking and stop being scared.

While the guy who attempted to kill you was taking a nap casually in front of you.

It was night by now, he still hasn't woke up.

You could escape, but it was so dark outside and your father told you it is dangerous to drive with a flat tyre.

And who knew if there's any wolves out there.

You were starving, but you didn't want to stand up and walk towards the pile of berries which was by Suga, that'd definitely wake him up.

You were unknown and unsure of this situation, I mean, I came here just for a damn file. Now look what you made me do.

Then, you heard the sounds of his deep breathing, you looked to his side and saw Suga awoken.

He looked grumpy, very grumpy, with the face of 'who woke me up?'

You didn't dare to speak or make a single noise and kept your mouth closed, your teeth chattering.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He asked creepily, as if he was going to slaughter you.

You gulped.

"What?" He said, "Are you afraid that I will kill you in your dreams?"

You didn't say anything, but he laughed.

"Well, to be honest Y/n, that was my plan. But I have to change it now 'cause you're not sleeping." He said.

Your teeth started to chatter more, you were so terrified.

He seemed to enjoy watching you frightened, because you felt his gaze upon yourself and that smirk he has got on his face.

You took a deep breath, you're going to talk him out.

"Look, I think there must be a misunderstanding." You said, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"I, am just a student studying law, my name is Park Y/n. My professor put me as Lawyer. Kim's assistant and I assume you're also one." You explained.

"I, took your file and you took mine, I'm here to swap it back because my file information is very important. Therefore, I think you must've mistaken me to be one of your enemies, but I'm not." You elaborated.

There was silence after you said that, his smirk still remaining on his face.

"I know that Y/n." He whispered, loud enough for you to hear.

"Then, why? Why did you try to kill me!? What have I done wrong!?" You asked, a little frustrated, "Why are we even in this cave anyway!?"

"Honey, we are staying in a cave because you said that if I don't give your file back, you'll sit here until I give it to you. So why are you complaining?" He asked.

You really wanted to punch him in the face.

"So then, give my file PLEASE!?" You said loudly.

"I burnt it."

He said it as if it was nothing.

But you could feel flames deep down in your body, about to ignite.

"You WHAT!?" You asked, standing up.

"I, burnt it." He repeated, this time laughing as if he's watching some comedy or simply because he's crazy.

"Oh my gosh! Why did you DO THAT!!!?" You shouted.

He chuckled wildly, "It's fun to see you get angry. Perfect game for me."

"Game!?" You screamed at him, "Game!?"

He stopped laughing, but he was smiling, "Yeah, our game."

You sighed while shaking your head, this man was insane.

"Ok, fine!" You said, "Atleast tell me about you, so I know better of why you're trying to kill me instead of me trying to kill you."

"Well, my name is Suga. I'm not Kim Namjoon's assistant, and I want my file back."

"So you're telling me that I'm supposed to give yours back while you destroyed mine?" You questioned.

"Yeah, unless you want to get shot." He said.

"But why do you want the file when you don't even work for Kim Namjoon?" You asked.

"My dear, knowing too much could get you into trouble." He answered.

Wait a second...
He's planning to kill me only after I hand him the file.
Because, I've evidenced too much of his crime and he obviously can't trust me.
Which means that I could drag the time...
Then I can fish him out of here, where I could call the police and I'm rescued!

"Could you atleast tell me why you've got a gun?" You asked him an irrelevant question.

"Shut up and hand me the file Y/n." He said sternly.

You laughed, "It's somewhere in my car, and I'm pretty sure you won't find it. Even if you shoot my window with your stupid firearm."

He realized your plan and noticed your trick.

"Well you want to play Y/n? Game's on."