Chapter 21

Yoongi's aunty handed you a piece of paper with Yoongi's parent's address written on it.

She couldn't leave her work so you had to go alone.

According to the address she gave you, it wasn't quite far so you decided to park your car by the store and take a walk.

You felt weirdly excited, knowing that you're at Yoongi, aka Suga's hometown. It just made your heart pound and your lips automatically curve into a pleasant smile. It felt as if you were travelling, or even, honeymooning alone.

You followed the directions Yoongi's aunty wrote for you, finding Yoongi's street left and right.

Finally, you arrived to the correct house. You had to take a deep breath before you entered the house, and after your preparation, you rang the doorbell nervously.

A middle-aged man with grey hair appeared by the door, he looked quite friendly by the way of how he grinned.

"Hello, who are you looking for?" He asked, cheerfully.

"Hello, is this the Min family?"

His smile widened, "Yes, who are you looking for?"

You took his hand and shook it with a small, anxious smile, "I'd like to speak to you and Mrs. Min, please. I'm Yoongi's lawyer."

His smile didn't fade at all, "Well, Yoongi's not home, he'll never be back. So I guess you've got to go."

You thought he was friendly, but when he heard about Yoongi, that smile just turned into sarcasm. Like the previous people you visited, he was just about to close the door and you held it back.

"You need to listen, please! Yoongi's father!" You said, clutching the door as if it was precious.

He didn't say anything, but he kept pulling the door back, attempting to shut the door closed from this stubborn young lady.

As if using all his strength, he was close to shutting the door, and that's when you slid your head and foot into the gap.

"Please listen to me, I swear that I come in peace!" You whined in pain.

Yoongi better pay for all these injuries!

He stopped pulling and you took the chance to step into his house immediately.

Despite that your hair was messy and your clothes were probably wrinkly, you still managed to put that big, bright smile on your face.

"Aish, what do you want?!" He asked with frustration, his jolly smile already disappeared when you and him were in that 'door fight'.

"If you break my doorknob, I'd sue you!" He said.

"Yes, and I'd be willing to pay for any damages, but the thing that I need to speak to you is very important!" You brushed your hair with your fingers.

"How did you find here!?" He asked, now he was a completely different person from the man that opened the door for you.

"Your wife sister, Yoongi's aunty, Mrs. Min brought me here." You explained.

"I think this is fate that I meet her and she brings me here to meet Yoongi's family."

While you were telling the grumpy Mr. Min of how lucky you think you were, a woman appeared from behind.

She was also a middle-aged, short and white-skinned woman with black hair that she tied into a bun.

She must be Mrs. Min.

Mrs. Min rubbed her eyes wearily, "You woke me up from my sleep." She appointed.

Mr. Min was in shock when he heard that silky voice of hers.

"I'm sorry, this won't happen again, I promise!" He told her truthfully.

You wanted to laugh so badly, how Mr. Min was so afraid of his wife and how Yoongi inherits his sleeping habits from his mother.

Mrs. Min has the same shiny cat eyes as Yoongi, extremely attracting and breath-taking. She could literally hypnotize you into a trance.

"Hi, I'm Park Y/n, Mrs. Min." You said.

She smirked at you mysteriously, not even bothering asking why you were here.

"Y/n, why don't you join us for tea?"

***

You sat on the mattress nervously, watching how Mr. Min pulled faces at you. Mrs. Min caught him doing it once, she glared at him and he'd immediately turn the unpleasant face into a smiley face.

Mrs. Min poured some tea into your cup.

You took a sip of whatever it was and if there wasn't four pair of eyes staring at you, you would've spat the whole thing out.

It was bitter af.

You gulped down every drop of that nasty liquid while managing to smile at them.

Eventually, you finished the whole cup while they looked at you with surprise.

Mrs. Min suddenly burst into laughter, "It's Ginseng tea, my dear!"

"I love how the kid just swallows everything! Did you see her face?" She asked Mr. Min while laughing hysterically.

Yup, Yoongi definitely inherited the 'our game' idea from his mother.

After she finally stopped laughing, "That was just to see if you're here to speak to us, truthfully. Just to see if you're one of those rotten reporters. Y'know, this tea always works."

It was a test.

You laughed angrily, hiding your furious emotions.

"Now, tell me why you're here?"

------------------

A/n: I. Reached. 200. Reads!😭💓💞😘 Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU for all your reads and votes!

Unedited.

I'm sorry, but I'm really tired and I've still got homework.